- From the master of Brunello and one of Italy’s most respected wine consultants Maurizio Castelli... this is the richest, the finest and downright perfect example of Italian fine wine.
- Maurizio's masterpiece is packed with mouth-wateringly juicy cherry and bramble fruits with an ultra-refined smoky oak finish, thanks to 4 years oak ageing.
- If you're looking for a fine wine to lay down then this is it... This is 100% authentic, bona fide Sangiovese.... and it can age for at least two decades!
- Stefano di Blasi is the talented winemaker who made Solaia and Tignanello – two of the most iconic (and expensive) wines to ever come out of Italy.
- Stefano's Angel funding allowed him to work with an old Sangiovese vineyard that produces a tiny amount of super-concentrated grapes - this flavor-saturated red screams for a bowl of Carbonara...
- This Chianti Classico will directly transport you into a balmy Tuscan evening - a wonderful tang of cherry fruit with a rustic, earthy finish... this red is sophisticated, refined oh-so-delicious, and exclusive to the Angels who make it possible.
Sangiovese makes fabulous Rosé, especially when it's grown in Lodi. It's the perfect climate for those hot-weather-loving grapes.
You get a flood of vanilla and strawberry flavors from this one. It’s got a perfectly balanced sweetness and a dry lip-smacking finish.
- This is your go-to summertime Rosé. The one you keep a stock of parked in your fridge, ready for when the temperatures start to pop.
- Deep and intense Sangiovese that perfectly captures the dark flavors and expressiveness of this classic Italian wine.
- Maurizio is one of the world's most famous Brunello winemaking consultants (and a true master of this grape variety). When he says that Tuscany is the best place in the world for mature and expressive Sangiovese, we believe him!
- A perfect Tuscan red like this just screams for thick noodles and meaty ragù.