Ben’s Minervois Plus is that perfectly-polished red you want to have on hand at all times – with flickers of cherry and red fruit flavors followed by a smooth, round finish.
Harvested from the hills of Black Mountain in France’s Minervois region, Ben fermented your Reserve in concrete tanks to lock in flavor – then barrel-aged your red for an oh-so-smooth finish.
Open this red and let it breathe 1-2 hours before preparing a hearty dinner, like beef bourguignon or minestrone with some crusty bread. Mon Dieu!
- Scott's jumping for joy over this 2016 vintage. His trademark red blend has more depth of ripe vine fruit, more extraction, more texture - thanks to a heavy dose of Petite Sirah and Syrah in this year's blend.
- This perfect storm of brooding black fruit, spicy oak and perfectly-rounded richness is Scott's "Tuesday wine," but we're drinking this wallop of intense, blackberry jamminess every day of the week. Kapow!
- The prickly warmth of a good pepperoni pizza complements this wild red wine in a completely mesmerizing way. Eat, sip, repeat.
The name “GSMmm” (Dave's special blend of 1% Grenache, 77% Syrah, 11% Malbec, 11% Mourvedre and a barrel of Merlot) may be playful, but let’s be serious – this is an impeccable red, full of dark, ritzy flavors and pure finesse.
Your Washington expert used 8 vineyards' worth of hand-harvested grapes, from Walla Walla to the Columbia River basin. Every bunch was hand-sorted, fermented whole, and barrel-aged in rich oak for 15 months. Talk about tender love and care!
Dave already has a Decanter award for the “Best Rhone varietal wine in the world.” Now that he has YOUR support, he’s not limited to making one award-winning wine – he can make them all.
- Franc made you a luxurious Sonoma Valley red full of fresh fruit flavor and a really plush, velvety texture. This is a Wine Country classic!
- With your funding, Franc combined 4 different grapes – Syrah, Grenache, Petite Sirah, and Zinfandel – to make a blend that's perfectly vibrant, lush, and downright scrumptious
- Decant this one. With a little bit of open air, you'll really notice the warm spices and berries... and that super-satiating finish. Wolf this down with some saucy ribs and call it a night!