- This all-star blend is super inky, full of powerful dark berry flavors and an instense kick of rich oak. YUM.
- With your funding, Adam was able to harvest fruit from three spectacular vineyards in Australia's Clare Valley - where the grapes are rich and the growing is easy.
- Pop a bottle and let it sit on the table for an hour or two while you simmer a rich pasta sauce on the stove. Slather some spaghetti with a rich ragu, pour yourself a glass... and the evening will unfold before you.
- This medium bodied red packs plenty of flavor! This easy-drinking red will coat your lips with scrumptious blackberries and red cherries - and the just the right hit of spiace.
- Hard work and passion have been at the forefront of creating this classic Aussie blend. This would retail a lot higher in a brick and mortar store, so snap up this bargain reward for all your Angel support!
- Toss some prosciutto, peppery arugula and fresh mozzarella on a pizza crust - fire up the oven, pop a bottle of this red, and enjoy. Every taste is simple, easy, delicious. Just how we like it.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- This Syrah, Grenache and Zinfandel blend is, dare we say, the California equivalent of a robust French red from Rhone... the kind you can afford to drink every day.
- Jeff and Jessica, your Angel-funded winemakers, say: "The blend of fresh fruit from the Sierra foothills makes this wine distinct and delicious - this region really is the hidden gem for red wines in California."
- This red is from great value regions, where the fruit is still underrated, so you get great fruit and a great wine for an amazing price!