- Powerfully bold and dripping with juicy, brooding dark fruit, Stephen’s Shiraz is a rich, mouthwatering red with velvety smoothness for days.
- Stephen’s beloved Lodi region is a bit off the beaten path, but a little exploring and you can easily come across sensational, world-class reds like this sultry Shiraz for an absolute steal.
- Open this luscious red and let it breathe for a few minutes while you set out a cheese board and patio chairs. Then all that’s left is to sip, relax, repeat.
- Jen’s bold and juicy Shiraz is a Down Under stunner, dripping with rich, ripe flavors of red berry fruit and humming with a touch of spice and a soft, melt-in-your-mouth smoothness.
- To bring you this tastebud-tingling red, Jen sourced first-rate Shiraz from a trio of vineyards spread across her home region of Victoria, and blended the fruit together for a mouthwatering Aussie red you won’t be able to put down.
- This rowdy red is ready to be enjoyed on arrival, but with flavors this powerful and complex, Jen suggests giving it at least an hour or two to breathe after first popping the cork out.
- From the smoky oak to the intense blackberry, pepper and dark fruit vibes, Carmen's pure South African Shiraz is an all-out crowd pleaser.
- With your support, Carmen was able to harvest grapes from two distinct Shiraz vineyards in the Swartland region of South Africa. She fermented each block separately before she made the final blend - to capture all bold berry flavors she could muster!
- Shiraz is the kind of wine that can stand up to BIG flavors, so you can bust this one out with everything from your favorite 12” pepperoni, to a fiery Indian curry.
- This is a decadent and inky red from the most iconic Shiraz vineyards on the continent. G'day, soulmate.
- Adam sought out and harvested the most “gnarly, old, and well-loved” vines in the "Adelaide Super Zone" (the vineyards within Barossa Valley, McLaren Vale, and Clare Valley). They produce less grapes, but they're intense, full-bodied and packed with incredibly rich texture.
- ...and every famous drop was hand-harvested and handcrafted. Thanks to you, this small-batch Shiraz was given every bit of tender care imaginable - now it’s your treasure to enjoy.
Sam’s show-stealing Australian Shiraz is ripe and peppery, with more spicy-sweet appeal than the sauciest Napoletana pizza – and a signature savory aroma that’s like wafting in freshly-crisped breakfast bacon. Mmmm…
With Angel funding, Sam hit three different vineyards for balanced fruit flavor. With his tight-knit cellar crew, he used small-batch winemaking methods to elevate the sumptuous layers for this red – aging the wine in both new and seasoned oak for the final, decadent touch.
Sam could only make so many barrels of this Shiraz, making the bottles that are out there rare treasures. Scoop up your share before the number of bottles dwindles down to a big, fat emu egg.
- Mouth-filling richness and a flash of dark delectable fruit glide on a tempting, velvety smoothness into a long, lip-smacking finish that’ll have you thinking about your next bottle of this sultry Shiraz before you're even done with the first.
- With Angel funding, Sam chose the best of the best fruit from three different vineyards in South Australia, including his very own family vineyard, then expertly blended it all for breathtaking complexity at his small winery in Seymour, coaxing out every sumptuous layer and nuance of fruity flavor possible.
- This red treasure’s decadent smoothness and a toasty bit of oak make it the perfect companion for an afternoon around the grill, or “barbie” as they call it Down Under. Serve it up with a juicy, mouthwatering rack of lamb or ribs and you’re all set!
Rick’s deeply delicious red is chock full of heavenly, hearty dark fruit flavors from ripe raspberry to lush plum, all topped off by a warm, spicy finish. It’s a wine full of Santa Barbara soul like only a winemaking master such as Rick could pull off.
In Rick’s 30 years of winemaking, this is easily one of the most decadent and elegant single-vineyard Syrahs he’s ever made - with premium fruit from the oldest appellation of Santa Barbara wine country.
Rick’s built a name for himself making top-rated Syrahs – but this dream wine was his favorite to make thus far! This is one wine you want to have this holiday – but so do most Angels. Make sure you take home your share while it lasts!
- This is a full-bodied powerhouse red not to be taken lightly! Jam-packed with lush and juicy dark fruit flavors against an elegant backdrop of warm spices and a plush, heavenly mouthfeel from 14 months of barrel aging.
- The grapes for this wine are handpicked by Tait Hamilton from his magnificent vineyards in Heathcoate, on the border of Australia's Mount Camel Ranges.
- Sam says, "for fans of the dangerously big (and generally expensive) Australian Shiraz, this is a crackingly good example." And it’s all yours for a song!