- Sexy, luscious Shiraz from one of the world's most famous wine-producing regions.
- What's more, Daryl planted this vineyard right next door to the motherlode of Penfolds' Shiraz vineyards (which go into $800 bottles of wine) so you know it's the perfect place to grow this fruit.
- Good vineyards have low yields and this one is no exception - there were only 2000 bottles produced for the US, so you may want to grab more than one if you like blockbuster Shiraz.
- Think of Lionel Richie, circa mid-eighties, all decked out in his best plum crushed velvet suit. Add a bit of Barry White on top, and you BEGIN to get close to how smooth and enticing this red is.
- Your first sensation is one of deep rich blueberry that gives way to a mixture of plum, edged with a smoky streak of oak - all of which lasts ages with each mouthful. You'll be almost too in love with this wine.
- Open the bottle, show a frying pan a steak, briefly, then combine. Boom!
- 20 years of winemaking experience went into this stunningly smooth, juicy Syrah, made from a special vineyard in Curico – one of the cooler-climate appellations of Chile.
- This red is alive and kicking with flavor like blackberries, juicy raspberries, cherry, vanilla... even spicy peppers! Irene made the finish extra silky, aging this small-production wine in American and French oak barrels.
- Irene is an icon in Chile - one of the leading female winemakers of her generation! Her I-Latina Syrah is your exclusive gift - because after decades in the industry, you're helping her craft the wines she truly loves.
- Shiraz from exceptionally old vineyards in the Ebenezer and Kalimna sub-regions of Barossa Valley - swear we didn't make those majestic names up. They're the real names of South Australia's magical wine kingdom.
- Aussies call this Shiraz the perfect 'winter warmer.' It's full of cinnamon, mocha and spice notes, with LOADS of rich, robust flavor and a round finish.
- Adam's Rabbit & Spaghetti red is a smash overseas - and you LOVED his first vintage for the U.S., so he's back at if for more. Thank goodness!
- To get the beautiful fresh cherry taste he loves, Sam harvests this Shiraz quite ripe. "I pick it when the skin is starting to soften and pucker up... and the pips are totally brown."
- This wine is youthful and juicy, full of bright fruit and spicy oak. You can hold into it for 2 years to develop more earthy flavors, but according to Sam, "it's a great drink now!"
- Thanks to Angels, Sam is able to blend this Shiraz from unique vineyards throughout Australia. It's really Angels support that makes this Shiraz SO good!
If you like BIG expressive flavors, you’re going to be all over this new vintage of Carmen’s Shiraz – made incredibly intense thanks to this year's mighty warm growing season.
From the smoky oak to the intense blackberry, pepper and dark fruit vibes, this wine is an all-out crowd pleaser.
This is the ultimate barbecue wine. Pull this one out when your friends arrive and sip away while you pull apart a rack of smoky, sticky-sweet pork ribs.
- This trademark Australian red is vibrant and lively – just like Australia's Young Winemaker of the Year herself.
- Jen says: "My Hero Shiraz 2016 is a big, bold red wine, with a deep and brooding red color. The nose has ripe fruit flavors of dark plums, red berries and a hint of chocolate, with toasty new oak characters. The palate is rich and mouth-filling, with generous mid-palate fruit and a long finish!"
- I know Jen's a vegan but I can't help stick this beautiful wine next to a perfectly char-grilled steak. MMMmmm!
- Everything Jen touches is gold, and Shiraz is her favorite grape... so this is warm, plummy perfection.
- Jen is just stepping out of her famous father's shadow, so the wine is still priced right -- but it's only a matter of time before she makes her own name.
- Try the wine for yourself and see what all the fuss is about. You'll tell your friends that you supported Jen before she was famous.