- Ben's 100% Viognier is a pleasing punch of ripe apricots and perky lemons, all whirled around in a creamy mix that ends with eye-popping, delicious zing.
- Grown along the coast of southern France, these grapes ripened slowly – thanks to nearby ocean breezes and mild temps. That's what makes this white SO juicy and refreshing!
- Viognier is made to be enjoyed while it's young and fresh. So go on – pop a bottle NOW! Winemaker's orders.
- This lovely Viognier is packed with luscious apricot and other juicy stone fruits, with a rich and smooth finish – making it a perfect match for creamy pasta or a spicy Thai dish.
Coming from a winemaking family, Franc brings serious cred to crafting wine – using premium grapes for this white. He's also Head Winemaker at our nakedwines.com wine studio. We could go on, but you get the idea.
This fruity white sets a new standard for Viognier, and it's likely to sell out fast. Thanks to our Angels, this exclusive wine, normally around $25, is a bargain at a little over half the price!
- This is a zippy little Viognier - it's lively and tropical, with a richness that helps its fruity flavors linger. And you want them to linger.
- This wine was sent "direct to press", no crushing. That's why this Gold Country white is full of such fresh fruit... what you expect from a good Viognier!
- Serve it deliciously cold with a plate of buttery scallops - if you can part with a few drops, toss a little wine in the pan, too!