- Don’t sweat it if you can’t pronounce the grape trio of Rabigato, Gouveio and Viosinho – the only word you need is ‘Yum!’
- Those wild grapes bring this wine tropical flavors of pear and passionfruit with a backdrop of clean citrusy lemon zest coursing through to a full, smooth finish. One more time – Yum!
- These grapes were hand-picked in Portugal’s Douro Valley, where the vines produce way less than those in other wine regions – meaning white wines like this from Oscar often sell out before you even know it. Get yours early or risk waiting until the next vintage...
Full of light, citrusy fruit and packing a lush, juicy mouthfeel, this white wine is dripping with ripe peach and honeysuckle that sticks around for a refreshingly lazy finish.
Rick blended up Santa Barbara’s most sought-after Grenache Blanc, Roussanne and Viognier grapes for this wine – some from the county’s oldest vines, a few from famous vineyards and all just plain delicious.
Sip this white upon arrival or let it age for a few years. Either way, when the time comes, make sure a summery plate of clam linguini – splashed with fresh lemon and garden-fresh olive oil – is involved.
- A bright and lively mix of Verdelho, Pinot Grigio, Semillon and Grenache Blanc - with a finishing kiss of Chardonnay that ties it all up in a lush bow.
- With your funding, Sharon traveled across several Central Coast regions to find just the right grapes for this blend. "Paso produces bright flavors like pineapple and ginger," she says, "Monterey carries the citrus," and "Livermore Valley brings in ripe flavors like yellow peach and mango."
- Chill a bottle for Sunday brunch and serve alongside lox and bagels slathered in fresh cream. It's the purr-fect combo.
- Boy oh boy, this blend is fruity. There's insane amounts of peach and ripe apricot flavors inside thanks to Moscato, Chard, Viognier and Symphony grapes – the perfect recipe for a rich, sweet treat.
- Stephen's been itching to make you a white blend... and your funding made it happen. White blends are a sort of new category, so once again, you're way ahead of the curve!
- Make sure you serve this white slightly chilled, not frozen. Chow down on crunchy fish tacos topped with juicy mango salsa while you sip. Heaven.
- This succulent white gives you a boat-load of tropical fruit flavors like mango and papaya, but with its Napa upbringing, it’s also the kind of wine you can take home to meet the parents too.
- Certified organic fruit from Napa is not easy to get your hands on, but Matt got access to organic Semillon (from a Yountville vineyard, first planted in 1837!)– combined with special Sauvignon Blanc from the valley, and the results are outstanding.
- This one’s got summer written all over it. Grab a chilled bottle of this Semillon Sauv and an order of fish tacos for the win!
After making you a smash-hit Rosé in a can, Matt's back with another canned treat – a crisp California white!
This blend of Chenin Blanc and Viognier is eye-poppingly bright and refreshing – the perfect wine to sip on the porch, drink by the pool or enjoy in the sun.
Each can is 375ml – so this 2 pack equals one traditional 750ml bottle of wine! Grab a few packs while you "can" – this is the perfect summertime white, guaranteed to disappear fast.
- The ultimate thirst-quencher, this blend of rich Viognier and melon-fresh Pinot Grigio is the all-occasion white you never knew you needed.
- And it's made by your Cellar Crew – the hard-working wine team who puts the finishing touches on the Angel-funded wines you love. YOU gave them the chance to make a blend of their own!
- This is the kind of white wine you can drink anytime, anywhere... but if you need an excuse, it's mind-blowing with a bowl of creamy mac and cheese.
- Carlos made you a light, crisp white full of fresh citrusy fruits and a kick of pineapple – all wrapped up in a nice, clean finish.
- This is what’s called a de-classified wine – mouthwateringly good stuff meant for a world-famous appellation, but due to a small technicality it couldn't be included on the label. Angels know it’s what's inside that counts, though.
- As an insider, Carlos knows where to get the best grapes in this #1 region. Thanks to Angel funding, he can get them for the best deal – bringing you a perfect thirst-quencher that's just as delicious on its own as it is with grilled salmon and a squeeze of lemon.