- David’s California Zinfandel starts off with whiffs of raspberry and blueberry before spicy chocolate takes the lead and hooks you in for a sip, and another, and another...
- Concentrated grapes from primo Zinfandel vineyards sprinkled across Northern and Central California, and David’s chops as a pro Napa winemaker, make this red seriously sippable and savory.
- Drink right away or hold onto it a few months to carve out the flavors a little more. Whenever you’re ready, pair it up with hearty pizza or your favorite pasta and enjoy!
- Imagine crawling through brambly raspberry vines, hunting for the perfect, plump, sun-drenched berry - this Zinfandel is your prize! It's a pop of perfectly ripe and naturally sweet juice.
- And thanks to your funding, David was able to finish this wine with a bit of barrel aging. Oak gives this California red a bit of intensity – you'll taste it in the finish! It's got that rich, savory kick like veggies fresh off a grill.
- ...Speaking of grills,your Angel-funded red makes for a great steak marinade - rest your meat overnight in about a cup of wine, add in soy sauce, olive oil and a dash of salt and herbs. Zinfully delicious!
Zinfandel from California’s gold country, full of brambly berries and wickedly intense flavors - the kind you only find in the Wild West.
Your funding led David to the Shenandoah Valley, a hidden region in the Sierra Foothills. Thanks to high summer temps, its vineyards develop super ripe, full-bodied Zins for an incredible value for money.
Angels uncovered some pretty intense California treasure. Enjoy your spoils for less than $13 a bottle!