- Stephen blended hand-harvested Old Vine Zinfandel grapes for your decadent red. These old vines - some 80+ years old! - grow fewer grapes but have more developed, concentrated flavor.
- "My goal was to make a very rich, full-bodied Zinfandel with oak nuance, and Angels let me do exactly that," Stephen says. Wines like this one usually sell for a minimum of $35 and up!
- This small-lot Zin is packed with character. "I love this with braised short ribs and buttermilk mashed potatoes," says your winemaker. "Perfect for chilly weather."
Your single-vineyard Zinfandel, made with grapes from one of Lodi's top vineyards, is bursting with robust flavor – like juicy raspberries, cherries, toasty spices and a smooth finish.
With Angel funding, Evangelos was able to harvest fruit from one of the best vineyards in the region and apply premium production processes to bring you this flavor-packed red.
Pour a large glass of this Zin while you pop a pizza in the oven and see how the flavors open up once it comes time to slicing your pie!
- Lusciously rich Old Vine Zinfandel ready to make your tastebuds dance. This red is oozing with ripe flavors like blackberries, black cherries, and chocolate. Yowza.
- Because you loved Sharon's Zinfandel from hot and sunny California wine country, she got extra funding to make you another. And it might be hard to believe, but it's full of more wild, full-bodied flavor than the last!
- Once the word spreads about this special Zinfandel, it'll vanish from the site. Grab a bottle while it's in stock - thank us later!