WE'RE NOT SURE
Your single-vineyard Zinfandel, made with grapes from one of Lodi's top vineyards, is bursting with robust flavor – like juicy raspberries, cherries, toasty spices and a smooth finish.
With Angel funding, Evangelos was able to harvest fruit from one of the best vineyards in the region and apply premium production processes to bring you this flavor-packed red. The 2017 vintage of this red even took home a Gold medal from the San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition – now it's finally back!
Pour a large glass of this Zin while you pop a pizza in the oven and see how the flavors open up once it comes time to slicing your pie!
- Roasty and toasty Zin, loaded with slurpable dark fruit flavors and added warmth and spice from months aging in rich oak. We can't get enough.
- This luscious Zin would usually be the top-selling wine in an expensive tasting room – but your support for Karen makes this wine yours for a truly incredible price tag.
- Karen's worked with these sustainable Lodi vineyards for years. When the grapes ripen each year, she says it's like seeing an old friend again… each grape row is so expressive and unique
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Stephen blended hand-harvested Old Vine Zinfandel grapes for your decadent red. These old vines - some 80+ years old! - grow fewer grapes but have more developed, concentrated flavor.
- "My goal was to make a very rich, full-bodied Zinfandel with oak nuance, and Angels let me do exactly that," Stephen says. Wines like this one usually sell for a minimum of $35 and up!
- This small-lot Zin is packed with character. "I love this with braised short ribs and buttermilk mashed potatoes," says your winemaker. "Perfect for chilly weather."