WE'RE NOT SURE
- "This wine is a blend of Old Vine Zinfandel grapes, with some vines up to eighty years of age. With Old Vines, you get fewer grapes, but more concentrated and nuanced fruit, so it is best to respect the fruit and let it speak for itself."
- "My goal was to make a very rich full bodied Zinfandel with oak nuance, and Angels let me do exactly that so it's a great value. Wines like this one usually sell for a minimum of $35 and go right on up from there."
- "I get to make several small lot Zinfandels with my Angel funding, and what makes this one special is the incredible character and expression of the old vineyards... you have to taste it to believe it."
- A plush, smooth and jammy Zinfandel, full of bright red fruit and a spicy kick.
- Stephen's a Zin Master, and this is a killer example of what he can do with Angel funding. BIG Lodi flavor. Tiny price.
- Light spices and herbs can wreak havoc on some wines but Zin loves everything from rosemary to curry. Go crazy with the spice rack and pop open a bottle of this daring red that makes no food a stranger.
- Roasty and toasty Zin, loaded with slurpable dark fruit flavors and added warmth and spice from months aging in rich oak. We can't get enough.
- Karen's worked with these sustainable Lodi vineyards for years. When the grapes ripen each year, she says it's like seeing an old friend again… each grape row is so expressive and unique.
- Because you fund Karen directly, you've made a sumptuous, high-end wine super affordable. It's time to enjoy a special Reserve... any day of the week!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Classic Dry Creek Zin from 4 premium vineyards that grow amazing high-quality Zinfandel that sells for $40, easy!
- Over 90% of people loved Daryl's Aussie Zinfandel blend so we knew he'd do a great job with Dry Creek Valley fruit - it's dark with a great depth...and absolutely delicious.
- Daryl used the same fruit as Dry Creek's top wineries (and they price their Zins WAY higher) You fund it, so this world-class wine is yours for an insane price!
- This is a classic Zinfandel in aroma and taste with a slight hint of mocha/cocoa. With red fruit notes of berries and black cherries, lush mouthfeel and a nice long finish, this wine will pair nicely with a range of foods."
- "...But we can never make enough, and it will sell out fast. Stock up now 'cause it won't be there when you go back to order more!"
- "In the 'real' world, this wine would retail for $30 to $40. At the price our Angels pay, it’s a steal for under $20."
- This juicy, complex Zinfandel is a blend of new and old vine fruit - so you get a rustic, rich red that's equally bright and refreshing.
- Karen's worked in Lodi for decades - she knows how to make its best fruit shine! She even splurged for premium oak barrels that give your red its nice, smooth elegance.
- Thanks to Angels, Karen didn't have to rush any of her process. She was able to bottle this wine when it was perfect and ready for Angels to enjoy! If only all Zin could be this Zen...
This juicy red is both rustic and rich, full of bright berries, dark cherry and a hint of spiced vanilla. You’ll slurp it right up!
By selecting fruit from top vineyards and tasting through her wine every step of the way, Karen made you a robust Zin that could only be topped off with a touch of toastiness from premium oak.
Because of your support, Karen didn’t have to rush any part of making this wine – letting the juice from the grapes run its course, turning into this scrumptious red made for the grill.
Zinfandel from California’s gold country, full of brambly berries and wickedly intense flavors - the kind you only find in the Wild West.
Your funding led David to the Shenandoah Valley, a hidden region in the Sierra Foothills. Thanks to high summer temps, its vineyards develop super ripe, full-bodied Zins for an incredible value for money.
Angels uncovered some pretty intense California treasure. Enjoy your spoils for less than $15 a bottle!
- Lusciously rich Old Vine Zinfandel ready to make your tastebuds dance. This red is oozing with ripe flavors like blackberries, black cherries, and chocolate. Yowza.
- Because you loved Sharon's Zinfandel from hot and sunny California wine country, she got extra funding to make you another. And it might be hard to believe, but it's full of more wild, full-bodied flavor than the last!
- Once the word spreads about this special Zinfandel, it'll vanish from the site. Grab a bottle while it's in stock - thank us later!