- Oooh, la la. This is the pinnacle of French elegance – the kind wine drinkers buy when they really are fancy, not to mention flush.
- Lucky for you, Patrice is a well-connected French winemaker that wants to make the world's most expensive Sauv your everyday drink. This is the benchmark for classic, modern French wine... for a stunning price!
- Seriously limited cases are available - and this fruit-rich white is ready for drinking right NOW. If you think too long about buying this, you'll miss out...
This generous, silky and a-smidge-spicy Poggio di Guardia is made from grapes grown atop the tallest hills in Tuscany!
Stefano selects every grape by hand – to make sure every berry is ripe and just right. The result is a top-shelf Italian blend that rivals the best Super Tuscans. It's pure silk and has a taste that will keep you coming back for more...
If you have the patience to wait then let this beauty rest until the end of 2019. Stefano says it will show at its best from that point on, and will only improve with age for decades to come.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- This stunning Cab is a pure passion project from Whitegate – one of Sam's family vineyards in the elevated and coolish Strathbogie Ranges of Central Victoria.
- With its dark inky color and deep berry flavors, this is a powerful, full-bodied, chocolatey-smooth Cabernet – with bragging rights to match. His previous vintage nabbed Gold at both the Sydney International Wine Competition and Le Concours des Vins de Victoria.
- Because it's Angel funded, this high-end wine is less than $20 for Angels... despite its ultra-limited production!
Camille moved to Napa from France to make delicious, extravagant ($150+!) Cabernets – but lately, she's felt the pull to return to her winemaking roots…
This Napa blend is inspired by her years in Bordeaux – but loaded with the rich kick of power only Napa grapes can provide! And the Merlot, Petit Verdot and famous Cabernet inside were aged in fancy French oak, so every drop hums with finesse.
...and to think, without Angels, her dream project would’ve never existed. Camille lost 100% of her grapes to devastating wildfires in 2017 – but you gave her special funding to start again. Her très bon blend is your well-earned reward!