WE'RE NOT SURE
- Ana set out to make a Tempranillo with complexity, great structure and an intense fruit finish.... true to its Portuguese roots, but with a mean California twist.
- Thanks to ample California sunshine, this wine grew up to be complex and muscular, full of flavors like dark cherry, blackberry and raspberry and a chomp's worth of chocolate bar.
- Your exclusive Tempranillo is actually part of a trio of Portuguese reds Ana's made from Amador County... collect all three while you can!
- Pure, ripe Reserve Cabernet with layers and layers of ripe fruit and plums - if you love Stephen's Arabella Cab... it gets even better!
- Stephen's been working with Angel funding since the beginning, and his South African Cabernet Sauvignon is the most popular wine on our site.
- Angels gave Stephen a little more funding so he could create this premium vintage of his fan-favorite Cab. It's ripe and robust... and then some. It always vanishes quickly, so don't wait to grab a bottle!
- This fan-favorite Aussie Cab is always deep, dark and delicious - thanks to 2016's excellent growing conditions, it's downright haunting.
- Jen made this beauty from 5 different vineyards, located in North East and Central Victoria. Careful farming details like hand pruning, shoot thinning and canopy management helped to load up her vines with incredibly happy fruit!
- Jen Pfeiffer has a cult following of fanatically devoted wine drinkers, so if you want to taste the wine that has everybody "Rocking it like a redhead" you have to act fast or it will sell out.
- Soft and complex Cabernet, full of layers of fruit flavor and a bit of spice from French oak barrels to warm your cheeks. Oh, and it's from one of Chile's most famous winemakers!
- If you manage to find one of his famous labels, you'll be paying over $40 a bottle. But you get the same quality craftsmanship from him at Angel prices, because you were a smart cookie and supported him directly.
- If you ever want a wine to lay down, this is the one. JP's wines get even better with bottle age.
- This is a classic Zinfandel in aroma and taste with a slight hint of mocha/cocoa. With red fruit notes of berries and black cherries, lush mouthfeel and a nice long finish, this wine will pair nicely with a range of foods."
- "...But we can never make enough, and it will sell out fast. Stock up now 'cause it won't be there when you go back to order more!"
- "In the 'real' world, this wine would retail for $30 to $40. At the price our Angels pay, it’s a steal for under $20."
- Rod up and quit his day job at one of the best wineries in New Zealand to work for you. Why? To make you wines like this Pinot Noir.
- Martinborough is Pinot Noir paradise... perched on the bottom tip of New Zealand's North Island. The long warm days give the grapes flavor, and blustery sea breezes (nature's air conditioning) keep everything cool and fresh.
- Rod gave up a steady job to work for you and make sensational wines like this that he didn't always have the freedom to make before – please try this and tell him it was all worthwhile!
WE'RE NOT SURE
Your funding gave Scott the chance to make this Sauv from the two vineyards he first fell in love with 20 years ago! This Sauv is a throwback to classic, refreshingly rich whites.
Scott fermented this wine as cold and long as he could to keep the flavors tropical and zesty – it's a mouthful of juicy limes and ripe melon!
Warmer days are here and BBQs are firing... Scott suggests you toss back a glass of this crisp Sauv while the flames are hot!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- She's made cult Napa Valley reds that sell for $150 a bottle. Now Camille's introducing you to a whole new Cabernet - harvested from a secret region just north of Napa
- Sourced from nutrient-rich volcanic soils, Camille let the grapes hang on the vine until they were perfectly ripe. She wanted to capture every last drop of flavor - and bring you a Lake County wine to remember.
- Camille treated this special Cabernet to all the same luxury as her cult Napa Cabs - but because you made it possible, this extravagant treat is yours for less than $20 a pop!
- Blanc de Blancs is the most elegant and feminine style of sparkling wine. Pure Chardonnay is aged on yeasts for 24 months to create crisp, graceful wine with poise and concentration.
- You're getting the good stuff aged for TWO YEARS from one of the best sparkling winemakers on earth (former head winemaker for Chandon!) and, as an Angel, you get it for less than $20!
- This is the most ridiculous deal you'll ever see on a Blanc de Blanc with this kind of craftsmanship, but you won't see it very much longer. Ultra small production and it will sell out.
- Profoundly flavorful, bold red from a 100-Parker Point "Garagiste" (that's a Bordeaux winemaker who works on very small volumes, often single vineyards).
- Jonathan's vines produce highly concentrated, small berries...so every grape is full of ripe black cherries and dark plummy flavors, allowing him to make a juicy, saturated red wine.
- Jonathan's the Garagiste behind brands like Le Dôme that cost upwards of $200 a bottle. Angel funding let him create a similarly incredible small-production wine, absolutely saturated with flavor...for less than $17 a bottle.