WE'RE NOT SURE
- It's 5 Bordeaux wines in one – with a backbone of rich Cabernet from California's Lake County (aka Napa North). Top-tier Lodi Merlot adds supple spice and juicy fruits, like black cherries and plum. Cab Franc and Petit Verdot make it robust and inky – and the Malbec smooths out every sip.
- ... and it's made with one-of-a-kind California flair, thanks to DH – your Angel-funded winemaker who loves world-class fruit as much as a world-class deal. With your support, he called on his connections to haul in the best fruit in the state!
- Cali's climate gives this traditional blend a crazy amount of oomph – it's not the French wine you know. It's more rebellious, more robust... and it's gonna be great with steak frites.
- For some of the finest, freshest and most elegant French white around, you’ve come to the right place! This luscious white is loaded with ripe, refined flavors and a crispness that’ll keep you refreshed even on the hottest summer day.
- Your support helps Patrice source some of France’s most prized Sauvignon Blanc from the famed Pouilly-Fumé region of the Loire Valley. In return, he’s pleased to bring you this mouthwatering white for an absolute song.
- The only catch about this dazzling white is that it’s seriously limited – Patrice could only make a few hundred cases, and they’re bound to fly out of the door. This is one fresh French masterpiece you don’t want to sleep on.
- Intensely fruity and seriously smooth, this fine French white takes refreshing to a whole new level with juicy melon, pear and white peach flavors that Patrice absolutely perfected.
- This craveable cuvée comes from the eastern end of the famous Loire Valley, where pristine vineyards grow some of the best Sauvignon Blanc in the world. With Angel support, Patrice has a golden ticket to the fruit of his choice from this high-end corner of France.
- This elegant white plus a few oysters is a match made in heaven, but nothing pairs better with a serious Sancerre than goat cheese straight from the Loire Valley, if you can get your hands on some.
- Yian’s Rosé leaps from the glass with deliriously fresh and fruity flavors of crisp watermelon, ripe peach, tangy lemon and a touch of strawberry. It’s elegant, zingy and ready to sip as soon as it hits your doorstep.
- Support from Angels gave Yian the golden ticket to picture-perfect fruit from vineyards in Paso Robles and San Luis Obispo along California’s cool Central Coast, where the fruit ripens slow and steady for the ideal balance of flavors and complexity.
- This lively, fruity Rosé is a refreshing must-have for the warmer months. Pair a glass (or two) with a plateful of hearty cheeses or a mouthwatering seafood salad and let the harmony of flavors do the rest.
- Endless complexity, lush, velvety smoothness, fruity flavors more refined than you ever thought possible – this tempting Portuguese-inspired red from Ana has it all.
- Powered by Angel funding and a tireless drive to prove how perfectly Portugal’s national grape, Touriga Nacional, can grow in West Coast soils, Ana expertly took this epic red to irresistibility and beyond.
- How Ana got so many intensely juicy, ripe and downright elegant flavors into one bottle is still a mystery. But there’s no better way to ponder it than by opening up a bottle and diving right in.
- Every wine Ben creates is a complete knockout, so we asked him to get his hands on some extra-special grapes to make this super-premium wine. If you're a fan of Mr. Darnault's wines, this is the Holy Grail.
- He's really outdone himself with this organically-grown red, packed with ripe, crushed dark berry fruits and a naughty slice of spice to round it off. Yum.
- Grab some slow-roasted pork (make sure the crackling is nice and crispy), a bit of rich mashed potatoes, and several bottles of this.
- Intense, luxurious and complex blend from the most exclusive Right Bank vineyards in Bordeaux – this is what billionaires would drink (if they could get it).
- This incredibly fine Cru is just for you – an elegant Saint Emilion Grand Cru from a stunning Bordeaux vineyard was a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity, and thanks to YOUR funding, your 100-pt winemaker was able to act fast, make a deal – and snatch up every last drop...
- Jonathan's made you an incredibly famous wine - for a truly rare price. Take hold of a bottle before they sell out forever!
- This is quite possibly the tastiest Rioja you'll ever find. Why? Because Carlos has access to the best grapes in Spain... and the patience to spend over five years finessing their best flavors.
- To call Rioja a 'Reserva,' you have to age the wine for two years – minimum. Carlos aged your exclusive Spanish red in oak casks for 18 months – and let the wine rest another FIVE YEARS in barrel before sharing it with you!
- If you enjoy the soft spices and toasted flavors that come from oak aging, you'll love this mouth-filling red. Those oak flavors are a signature of the region – and Carlos red is the perfect example of how a Rioja should taste.
- This is a festive Pinot – the kind of easy-drinking, cherry-filled red you can guzzle just as easily by the pool as you can by a cozy winter fire.
- Ben's part of a family line of grape growers and hand-harvested this Pinot from his own property in the north facing slopes of Marlborough. He treats his fruit with every care imaginable (including resting it on over a year's worth of French oak barrels.)
- New Zealand reds have a fresh, vibrant side – they're a bit lighter than Californian wines, and a bit richer than classic French styles. That makes this Pinot the Goldilocks of wines – and it's juuuuust right.
If you love elegant reds, this signature Italian grape might become your new fave! Your soft and velvety Barbera is full of juicy flavors like wild strawberries, black cherries, boysenberries and toasty spices.
Lodi's Mediterranean climate is ideal for growing intense, sun-ripened Barbera. And Karen tasted this red each day of fermentation, making sure flavors and textures were juuuust right.
- A luscious, silky-smooth Italian red like this was meant for grilled peppered steak or creamy mushroom risotto. Cin cin!