WE'RE NOT SURE
- Angels love Luis' rich, bold red Montaria. The Reserva is Montaria's confident, gorgeous older sister - full, lush and totally tantalizing. It's a bit more grown-up, and almost intimidatingly perfect.
- The Lisbon area, once known as Estremadura, is an ancient and proven wine country with a rich history... but most Americans aren't familiar with the region's ripe, juicy wines.
- Angels support Luis so that he can make bold, daring wines like this Reserva that really take advantage of Portugal's natural strengths (Mediterranean warmth combined with a cooling Atlantic influence).
WE'RE NOT SURE
This is the kind of rich and sumptuous Cabernet that Kings and Queens would sip from goblets with luscious flavors like spicy berries and warm vanilla spices sitting atop a decadent, dark berry throne.
David harvested the grapes for this sultry red from a 20+ year vineyard – using extra care and minimal processing to preserve the lush quality of the fruit. “Over the years, I’ve found that the best wines call for minimal interaction and addition,” your winemaker says, “so that they truly reflect the varietal and vineyard.”
Pour yourself a glass of this Cab, slice up a warm, crunchy baguette, lay out sliced charcuterie and creamy cheese – and you’ve got yourself a royal spread.
Last year's vintage won Gold at the San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition...grab a couple bottles of this good stuff – because this vintage is bound to disappear quick.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Fruity and incredibly refreshing Pinot Grigio with enough delicate floral aromas to make your nostrils smile.
- Thanks to Angels, Stephen can make your popular sipper from scratch, using fruit from his estate. He night-harvested the grapes to keep every ounce of juicy flavor possible!
- Toss some jumbo prawns and fresh pineapple on the grill, plunk a couple bottles of this crisp crowd-pleaser on ice, and watch the party unfold!
- This Sauv is so zingy and refreshing, like the first bite of a juicy tangerine...
- All the fresh flavors inside are thanks to Karen picking grapes at just the right time - in the middle of the night, when the air is crisp and cold and all the juice is locked inside. Thank goodness this passionate winemaker is willing to start work at 3AM!
- Serve with vibrant salads or Mexican dishes loaded with avocado and lime to see this wine in action. Más pico de gallo, por favor...
Whether you’re pairing with apps or toasting to celebrate, you’ll love this fresh and fruity bubbly - and it’s yours for a song.
This crisp, lively Prosecco is perfect with light apps – or with Aperol as a spritz.
Paolo comes from a family of winemakers, so Prosecco’s in his blood. Thanks to you, he crafted this dream wine from Valdobbiadene – the region growing the most sought-after sparkling in Italy.
- You'll slurp up this Reserve instantly – Rod's five vineyard Sauv Blanc blend is full of vibrant passionfruit and citrus flavors that keep you refreshed and thirsty for more.
- With Marlborough stealing most of the limelight for Sauv Blanc, Hawke's Bay's best vineyard parcels are available to winemakers like Rod for a smidgen of the price. That means you get overwhelming fruit quality for money. THAT's something to toast to.
- This is a special Reserve bottling - there's not a lot to go around. Plus Rod says this wine is best to enjoy when it's nice and young... so hop to it!
Keith quit his job at America’s best sparkling winery to make a show-stopping Prosecco-style wine right here in California. And it’s incredible!
This Italian inspired wine is every bit as refreshing as you’d expect. It's super generous with fruit aromas and flavors like pineapple, guava and mango.
- You gave chance to show off his sparkling skills AND make a wine that he loves, full of gorgeous intensity. Keith says "Everyday is a celebration... so you might as well celebrate it with bubbles!"
- This vintage received a Bronze medal in the 2018 San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition. You fund a champion, Angels!
The name “GSMmm” (Dave's special blend of 1% Grenache, 77% Syrah, 11% Malbec, 11% Mourvedre and a barrel of Merlot) may be playful, but let’s be serious – this is an impeccable red, full of dark, ritzy flavors and pure finesse.
Your Washington expert used 8 vineyards' worth of hand-harvested grapes, from Walla Walla to the Columbia River basin. Every bunch was hand-sorted, fermented whole, and barrel-aged in rich oak for 15 months. Talk about tender love and care!
Dave already has a Decanter award for the “Best Rhone varietal wine in the world.” Now that he has YOUR support, he’s not limited to making one award-winning wine – he can make them all.
- He's the mastermind behind famous wines by Cakebread and Duckhorn – now David's injecting his killer expertise and style into this stunning, everyday-drinking Sauv!
- This silky number is full of bright, complex flavors (the kind you find in Napa's finest whites) – but here's a secret you'll love... David made this white from grapes grown across California. That makes it yours for the most drinkable price.
- Your support has given David the freedom to make great wines on his own terms. Your reward? A world-class white – for an Angel-only price. 'Provare' means "to try," but we bet you'll be gulping generously.
- Scott’s breathtaking Chardonnay has a creaminess that engulfs your mouth with smooth citrusy hints of tangerine and ripe tropical fruit.
- Your full-throttle winemaker pulled out all the stops to make this white extra rich and buttery, including 14 months of oak aging for extra body and yummy texture.
- Scott insists you drink it outdoors, shoes off and laid back on a lounge chair. A large glass of this deliciously chilled Chard goes down perfectly with a plate of rotisserie chicken!