- This isn't just a wine - it's a sunny afternoon in a glass. Every sip is as refreshing as it is pretty to look at; transparent pink with a slightly burnished orange tint. Adam is one of the few Aussie winemakers currently nailing the aesthetic of this classic French style Rosé.
- Adam's stunning Sangiovese Rosé is bright, bouncy and balanced, with a fruity flavor-fest of strawberry, cherry and just a whiff of rose that all glide along on an oh-so-savory and long-lasting finish.
- Pop this smooth, light and tasty wine in your basket and enjoy the ultimate aperitif wine. The whole experience from taste to color speaks of the quality South Australia fruit inside – and it's all thanks to you!
- This all-star blend is super inky, full of powerful dark berry flavors and an instense kick of rich oak. YUM.
- With your funding, Adam was able to harvest fruit from three spectacular vineyards in Australia's Clare Valley - where the grapes are rich and the growing is easy.
- Pop a bottle and let it sit on the table for an hour or two while you simmer a rich pasta sauce on the stove. Slather some spaghetti with a rich ragu, pour yourself a glass... and the evening will unfold before you.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- This is a decadent and inky red from the most iconic Shiraz vineyards on the continent. G'day, soulmate.
- Harvested from the "Adelaide Super Zone" (the vineyards within Barossa Valley, McLaren Vale, and Clare Valley) Adam sought out the most “gnarly, old, and well-loved” vines. They produce less grapes, but they're intense, full-bodied and packed with incredibly rich texture.
- ...and every famous drop was hand-harvested and handcrafted. Thanks to you, this small-batch Shiraz (just 400 cases exist!) was given every bit of tender care imaginable - now it’s your treasure to enjoy.
- Aussies call this Shiraz the perfect 'winter warmer.' It's full of cinnamon, mocha and LOADS of rich, robust flavor.
Adam harvested this Shiraz from exceptionally old vineyards in the Ebenezer and Kalimna sub-regions of Barossa Valley – swear we didn't make those majestic names up! They're the real names of South Australia's magical wine kingdom.
This decadent red was meant for a bowl of steaming-hot braised beef with mushrooms - bonus points if you cook with a few drops of the wine!