- This is a serious white, barrel fermented in neutral French oak – but Alex kept it thirst-quenching and fresh with flavors like citrus and ripe summer pears.
- Alex's Chenin has received 90%+ ratings year-upon-year, so she got special funding to create a Reserve edition – 100% harvested from Prince Vineyard, the Clarksburg property she loves. "It's flood-irrigated," your winemaker says, "and it has deep soils, so grapevines are able to nestle down deep and soak up all the flavors and minerals of the land."
- Just 500 cases exist, because it's a special single-vineyard project. But if you love it, she can make even more barrels' worth next year. Hint, hint!
- Angels' top-rated Chenin is tart, creamy and oh so satisfying – like a buttered biscuit slathered in orange marmalade.
- Because Angels love the wine so much, Alex was able to personally pick the individual blocks of Chenin grapes to use for your wine. That's an extra special honor, and really defines and differentiates this Clarksburg vintage from the rest!
- ....and it goes swimmingly with a homemade poke bowl or your favorite sushi. Date night perfection!
Dark and sumptuous... Alex’s classic Napa Cab is jam-packed with layers of flavors – like juicy dark fruits, rich chocolate, crispy crème brûlée and texture that’s silkier-than-satin. (Drooling yet?)
- With the help of Angels, Alex got exclusive access to vines sitting just outside Napa Valley proper (farmed by the same family for 3 generations!) to bring you world-famous Cabernet – the SAME stuff that sells for $100 a bottle is yours for a THIRD of the cost!
- After Alex made waves with her great white Chenin Blanc, she debuted this Cab last year – and it quickly rose to the surface in a frenzy with Angels! Scoop up a bottle quick, before it disappears...
- Last year’s vintage made a splash by taking Gold at the 2018 San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition. This is a Cab to hold onto.
- This is a stick-to-your-ribs Petite Sirah from a winemaker with a pristine reputation for predicting the “next big thing…” like this cool-climate mega-red from Suisun and Mendocino.
His name is Rudy von Strasser – he’s the founder of Napa’s prestigious Diamond Mountain AVA. His historic Napa winery and tasting room just got bought out, so he needs to find a new way to show the world his wines...
Enter Alex & Ryan – two Naked HQ winemakers in charge of sniffing out unique wine opportunities. With your funding, they swooped up a new incredible wine! “We passed all those beautiful vineyards and thought, we gotta do this,” says Ryan. You’ve gotta taste it!