- Bright and vibrantly fruity, with zings of citrus and mouth-watering crispness, Ana’s Rosé is the perfect Portuguese refresher for the rest of summer.
- With your support, Ana took the classic varietals of her home country – Tempranillo, Syrah and the official winegrape of Portugal, Touriga Nacional – and coaxed these rich reds into a light, bright, easy-sipping pink you won’t be able to put down.
- Ana’s been your champion of Portuguese-style wines grown in California – now your funding has helped her travel back to her home country and call on her winemaking roots for her first-ever Angel-funded Rosé, directly from Portugal.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Meet Doce + Forte, a luxuriously lush, fruit-driven and mouth-filling fortified red, loaded with intense dark berry flavors that carry you away on a silky-smooth mouthfeel from the first sip to the last.
- Thanks to Angels, Ana was able to source traditional Portuguese varietals from the stunning 43-acre Saint Amant Vineyard in Amador County, where the conditions line up just right for first-rate fruit overflowing with lavish flavor.
- Ana carefully crafted this fortified red in the traditional method of making Port wine from her native Portugal, giving it layer after layer of refined, soul-warming deliciousness. Pair a glass after dinner with a rich, melt-in-your-mouth chocolate mousse and you’re all set!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Layers of lush, dark fruit from blackberry and dark cherry to plum, make this rich and powerfully complex Cab a dazzling Angel favorite.
- Moon Mountain is the highest mountainside grapegrowing region in Sonoma Valley, and your funding gave Ana VIP access to this exclusive area. Moon Mountain Cabs are super-rare and famous for their deeply concentrated flavors – this one’s yours for a steal!
- With your support, Ana was able to start with the highest quality fruit and double down on this red's elegance with a bit of extra-special oak barrel aging. This world-class Cab has decadent written all over it, and now it’s yours to enjoy!