- Ana’s tastebud-tempting Tempranillo beams with intense, bright flavors of dark cherry, blackberry, and plum that glide over a layer of soul-warming baking spice on a smoothness that’s yet to be matched.
- Your support means everything to Ana’s ambition of crafting classic Portuguese wines on the West Coast. With access to some of the best Tempranillo growing in the Sierra foothills, she’s limitless in deciding how decadent and daring racy reds like this can be.
- With layer after layer of complexity, this is one red you’ll want to let breathe for a few minutes after opening, ideally while whipping up a hefty steak or hearty veggie paella.
- Endless complexity, lush, velvety smoothness, fruity flavors more refined than you ever thought possible – this tempting Portuguese-inspired red from Ana has it all.
- Powered by Angel funding and a tireless drive to prove how perfectly Portugal’s national grape, Touriga Nacional, can grow in West Coast soils, Ana expertly took this epic red to irresistibility and beyond.
- How Ana got so many intensely juicy, ripe and downright elegant flavors into one bottle is still a mystery. But there’s no better way to ponder it than by opening up a bottle and diving right in.
- The best of Portugal in one luscious, mind-blowing California red? You found it. Powered by a complex, juicy kaleidoscope of cherry, blueberry and plum flavors and soft, silky smoothness, Ana’s blend is half Touriga Nacional, half Tempranillo and 100% irresistible.
- Ana’s tantalizing red is the best of both her worlds, blending her Portuguese roots with her expertise as a master California winemaker – and it’s all thanks to your support.
- “This is the kind of red blend that Angels will love to drink with a great meal,” Ana says, “or just sip all night long!”
Like a farmer’s market stand packed with fresh berries, this is a fruit-forward, luxurious, ultra-ripe and seductive Cabernet, brimming with brambly blackberries, cherries and juicy plums with a finish that’s just so long and smooth.
And the fact that it’s from Moon Mountain – the highest mountainside sub-appellation in Sonoma Valley – is really special. This is a super-rare, super-exclusive set of vineyards that get doused in morning sun and produce small, concentrated grapes. That's where all those intense flavors come in!
Powered by Angel funding, Ana traversed the hillside rows to find the perfect Cabernet clusters for this dynamo red, adding in some extra indulgence with oak barrel aging. Now you’re getting an extravagant dose of wine country for a fraction of the one-in-a-million price tag!