Ben’s Minervois Plus is that perfectly-polished red you want to have on hand at all times – with flickers of cherry and red fruit flavors followed by a smooth, round finish.
Harvested from the hills of Black Mountain in France’s Minervois region, Ben fermented your Reserve in concrete tanks to lock in flavor – then barrel-aged your red for an oh-so-smooth finish.
Open this red and let it breathe 1-2 hours before preparing a hearty dinner, like beef bourguignon or minestrone with some crusty bread. Mon Dieu!
Ben’s ripe and sophisticated Minervois is the effortlessly-exquisite French red you need to experience for yourself!
You can find wines at this level at fancy brasseries in Paris (or bouchons in Lyon) – but your support for Ben lets you get your hands on this scrumptious red for less than double digits.
Ben’s a tenured, self-made winemaker who followed his passion to master the art of making scrumptious wines. You’ve made this vigneron’s dreams come true – time to drink in your reward.
- Ben's put Minervois on the map with his winemaking, and this little beauty is proof he's a real wizard with his wines.
- This is one of the most popular French wines we've ever had on the site, thanks to its rich, ripe, berry flavors and its incredible smoothness.
- To get this kind of wine quality, you'd normally have to dive into some fancy Côtes du Rhône. And pay double while you're at it. But you fund Ben directly, so you get the same top-tier, toppling-with-flavor wine for far less.
Ben’s elegant Chardonnay is light and dreamy, with effortless style. If you could taste a glimmering sunset over the French countryside, this is it.
Angel support allowed Ben to harvest grapes from the foothills of the Pyrenees mountains – a cooler climate where grapes ripen slowly to develop crisp, perfectly-balanced flavor.
This is your classic Chardonnay from the South of France, the home of ancient vines (some 1000+ years old!). When you sip this Chard, know that you’re sustaining history – and supporting this winemaker’s dream.
- Ben's 100% Viognier is a pleasing punch of ripe apricots and perky lemons, all whirled around in a creamy mix that ends with eye-popping, delicious zing.
- Grown along the coast of southern France, these grapes ripened slowly – thanks to nearby ocean breezes and mild temps. That's what makes this white SO juicy and refreshing!
- Viognier is made to be enjoyed while it's young and fresh. So go on – pop a bottle NOW! Winemaker's orders.