WE'RE NOT SURE
- Ribera del Duero (prounouced ree-BEAR-ah del DWEAR-oh) is a hidden gem in the world of Spanish winemaking. It's where those in the know shop for their wines.
- This is the perfect red wine if you love rich and intense fruit flavors. And the finish? Wheewww. So round and soft.
- One of Carlos' contacts tipped him off about an amazing Spanish vineyard... and with the help of Angel funding he snapped it up - that's why this supple and smooth red is allll yours.
- This version is like drinking a glass of pure Granny Smith apples, with a big fat dollop of cream added for good luck. Kerr...zing!
- Albarino is Spain's answer to Sauvignon Blanc. And you just funded some of the best! Clean, crisp, crystal clear flavors, with enough raciness to make this Galicia-grown white the perfect partner for a weeknight meal – in other words, an all-around winner to have in the fridge.
- Chicken and chorizo stew, a bottle of this (erm... make it two) a little Netflix action, and you're set for the night.
This gorgeous, ruby-colored wine's loaded with bright red fruits, toasted vanilla and cheek-warming spices. You'll love the silky, seductive finish – thanks to a few months of oak aging.
This is what's called a de-classified wine – insanely good stuff meant for a world-famous Spanish appellation, but for some small technicality it couldn't be included on the label. But Angels know it's what's inside the bottle that counts!
- ....that also means that Carlos could make your delicious red for a crazy price that only comes along once in a century. You have to seize these opportunities when they come along!
- This red just won Double Gold Best of Class at the 2018 New Orleans International Wine Awards. You're funding a scrumptious, award-winning wine!
- This is quite possibly the tastiest Rioja you'll ever find. Why? Because Carlos has access to the best grapes in Spain... and the patience to spend over five years finessing their best flavors.
- To call Rioja a 'Reserva,' you have to age the wine for two years – minimum. Carlos aged your exclusive Spanish red in oak casks for 18 months – and let the wine rest another FIVE YEARS in barrel before sharing it with you!
- If you enjoy the soft spices and toasted flavors that come from oak aging, you'll love this mouth-filling red. Those oak flavors are a signature of the region – and Carlos red is the perfect example of how a Rioja should taste.
- Carlos made you a light, crisp white full of fresh citrusy fruits and a kick of pineapple – all wrapped up in a nice, clean finish.
- This is what’s called a de-classified wine – mouthwateringly good stuff meant for a world-famous appellation, but due to a small technicality it couldn't be included on the label. Angels know it’s what's inside that counts, though.
- As an insider, Carlos knows where to get the best grapes in this #1 region. Thanks to Angel funding, he can get them for the best deal – bringing you a perfect thirst-quencher that's just as delicious on its own as it is with grilled salmon and a squeeze of lemon.