Layered with juicy fruits and subtle spices, Carmen’s luscious red blend is a deep, brooding masterpiece of Cab Franc, Merlot and Cab Sauv that was made specifically for a full-on feast shared with friends.
With your support, Carmen could source the powerhouse varietals for this blend from prestigious vineyards in both Stellenbosch and Paarl. The fruit was handpicked and the wine aged 10 months in expensive oak barrels before coming straight to you.
It’s an all-out Angel favorite and the perfect red to pair with some pepper crusted steak and freshly made aioli.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- This rich, mouth-filling South African Cab is flush with dark fruit flavors, luscious smoothness and an extra dash of barrel-aged decadence.
- Thanks to Angels, Carmen could nab hand-picked Cabernet from three highly sought-after vineyards in the Paarl region of South Africa to bring you this world-class red with the most refined flavors possible.
- Carmen makes a mean creamy mushroom risotto. Her secret ingredients – fried sage and goat cheese – are the perfect match for this robust red.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- From the smoky oak to the intense blackberry, pepper and dark fruit vibes, Carmen's pure South African Shiraz is an all-out crowd pleaser.
- With your support, Carmen was able to harvest grapes from two distinct Shiraz vineyards in the Swartland region of South Africa. She fermented each block separately before she made the final blend - to capture all bold berry flavors she could muster!
- Shiraz is the kind of wine that can stand up to BIG flavors, so you can bust this one out with everything from your favorite 12” pepperoni, to a fiery Indian curry.