- Your 91% white's made an epic return! And it's bursting with juiciness – think ripe apples, melon and crisp citrus fruits. "'Summer in a glass', as my wife calls it," he says.
- With your funding, your Daryl carefully pinpointed the perfect appellation to grow these juicy Sauvignon Blanc grapes. And he chose not to use oak so he could really showcase the fruit's mouthwateringly-zesty flavors.
- From grilled salmon to sushi take-out to simply enjoying it on its own, Daryl's refreshing Sauv is an easy-on-your-pocket winner.
This iconic Alexander Valley Cab is rich, silky and sprinkled with delectable flavors like dark berries and soft, smoky chocolate.
Daryl says he felt like a kid in a candy store when he harvested these top-tier grapes, which he hand-selected from two prime Alexander Valley locations – a mountain top vineyard overlooking the valley and a vineyard nestled against the hillside.
A red as smooth and lush as this is just begging to be sipped alongside a juicy ribeye...although this 8-time Winemaker of the Year says it’s just as delish with a burger or slice of pizza!
The last vintage of this killer Cab was a Gold medal winner at the 2018 San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition… so you can expect the same level this time around!
- Classic Dry Creek Zin from 4 premium vineyards that grow amazing high-quality Zinfandel that sells for $40, easy!
- Over 90% of people loved Daryl's Aussie Zinfandel blend so we knew he'd do a great job with Dry Creek Valley fruit - it's dark with a great depth...and absolutely delicious.
- Daryl used the same fruit as Dry Creek's top wineries (and they price their Zins WAY higher) You fund it, so this world-class wine is yours for an insane price!