WE'RE NOT SURE
- Dave’s Cabernet is brimming with deeply delicious dark fruit flavors of brambly blackberry and black cherry backed by bits of spice and a long, lingering finish – it’s the return of this award-winning red from the heart of Walla Walla Valley!
- The 2016 vintage of this Cabernet was one of Dave’s first wines for Angels, and it even took home a Double Gold medal from the San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition. Needless to say, Dave came out swinging. Now his Walla Walla Cab is back and bigger than ever.
- Big, refined Washington Cabs like this tend to go for upwards of $50 or more, but thanks to the support of Angels like you, Dave can bring it to the world for a fraction of that. Time to sip up your rewards!
- Dave's fruit-rich Cab is loaded with classic flavors that get more intense with every slurp. He usually recommends a fish pairing with each of his wines, but even this Washington fisherman knows - this powerful red is made for steak.
- With your funding, he snatched up fruit from a well-respected property in Columbia Valley – rated one of the Top 20 vineyards in the whole of Washington! Wines from this vineyard typically go for twice this price or higher.
- Your winemaker says, "It's a great vintage, with supple, ripe flavors. We may not get this deal again." Make sure you don't miss out on yours!
- This mighty red is a Malbec lover’s must-have, swimming in dangerously delicious dark fruit, like a bite of ripe, brambly berries, all wrapped up in a slippery-smooth texture and oh-so-long and luscious finish.
- Sourced from a single high-end vineyard on the Washington side of the esteemed Walla Walla Valley, the grapes for your Malbec grew just a few rows over from grapes that go in to $70 bottles of wine.
- Dave’s your unmatched wizard of Washington wine – he knew just where to find a Malbec this massive and how to bring it to you for an absolute fraction of the price!
Your funding saved this world-class Cabernet Franc when Dave came to the rescue of a neighbor grower to make you a peerless Walla Walla wine.
After a big brand winery backed out of their contract with the grower last minute, this impeccable Cab Franc had no buyer – but then, Angels swooped in, scooped up the grapes, and saved the day. Your reward? A lush red full of savory crushed berry flavors that last through a long, toasty finish.
This wine was such a special, one-time opportunity, so Dave says there’s no telling if it may ever be made again. Reserve your 6-pack now and make sure you don’t miss out!
Rich, brambly blackberries and cherries lead the way on each sip of Dave’s delicious Walla Walla red blend, with plum and blueberry on the long, smooth finish, like a bite of fresh-baked berry pie.
Dave’s big, brooding blend isn’t your typical Grenache, Syrah and Morvedre mix. Taste through to spot the extra mmm’s – Merlot and Malbec – that give this red an extra layer of elegance and flavor.
Wines this unique wouldn’t exist without the support of Angels like you. Your funding helps Dave make his dream wines, and you get to taste the delicious rewards. GS”Mmm” indeed!
WE'RE NOT SURE
Now this crisp Columbia Valley white is the catch of the day! Full of cool, juicy melon flavors and a lick of citrus, it’s just oh-so refreshing.
Dave knows all of Washington's best nooks and crannies, like the Columbia basin – its super-dry weather, hot sun and wickedly-chilly nights help grapes like Sauvignon Blanc ripen low and slow and develop vibrant flavors in the glass.
Washington Sauvignon Blanc is downright delicious, but it's hard to find out in the world. Thanks for supporting Dave on his quest to introduce more Angels to the great Northwest – this $9.99 price is your reward!
For this deep, dark and dangerously delicious Cab, Dave sourced the very best grapes in Washington to bring you a mighty red flush with fruity freshness and a refined, earthy smoothness. The cherry on top? Thanks to your support, Dave aged this Cab in fancy oak barrels to finesse an extra touch of elegance into every sip.
This is Washington wine at its most delicious – a seamless blend of Columbia Valley and Walla Walla Valley grapes to bring you the best of both regions. Dave’s meticulous touch lets each top-shelf region shine in its own way, while gracefully flowing together for an even bigger, bolder and more breathtaking Washington Cab.
Dave’s a master of Washington wine and knows exactly where to find the very best up-and-coming vineyards growing the highest quality grapes – the kind of fruit you find in bottles that are sold for twice the price of Dave’s wine. With a whole community of Angels supporting him, he’s able to bring you impeccable Cabs like this for an absolute fraction of what they’re worth.
- Great wine takes time – and thanks to your funding, Dave could spend months finessing this wild Washington Malbec into the kind of rich red Angels grapple over.
- Harvested from supreme vineyards in the heart of Columbia Valley, this red was oh-so-slowly fermented, carefully blended, an aged in hand-selected oak barrels. The result? An intensely fruity Malbec that's supple, silky and complex.
- Anywhere else, this barrel-aged Malbec would go for $20 easy. But your investment in Dave gives you the inside track on a world-class wine for a killer price!
Your Washington winemaker crafted you an epic red – from the dark, brambly berries to the ripe red fruits to the so-so-silky-smooth finish.
The blisteringly-hot days and cool nights of Columbia Valley’s Wahluke Slope help give these grapes plenty of ripe, vivacious flavor – and an astounding Cab Franc.
Because you fund Dave, this big, power-packed red is all yours… pour yourself a big glass with a thick, juicy steak or herb-roasted lamb chops and let the flavors take over.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Dave’s latest haul is a lively and lightly sweet white wine sporting orange blossom aromas and tastes of candied apple and pear on the way to a crisp, bright finish.
- You helped Dave hook this Riesling from the Columbia basin of northern Washington, where the soils are volcanic and the days are clear and sunny, giving wines like this a wild crispness you don’t get in many other wine regions (or in many sweet wines).
- Drink this wine as soon as it gets to your doorstep, Dave says. Or wait a little and gather some friends to pour it around with on a warm summer night. Either way, enjoy!