WE'RE NOT SURE
Now this crisp Columbia Valley white is the catch of the day! Full of cool, juicy melon flavors and a lick of citrus, it’s just oh-so refreshing.
Dave knows all of Washington's best nooks and crannies, like the Columbia basin – its super-dry weather, hot sun and wickedly-chilly nights help grapes like Sauvignon Blanc ripen low and slow and develop vibrant flavors in the glass.
Washington Sauvignon Blanc is downright delicious, but it's hard to find out in the world. Thanks for supporting Dave on his quest to introduce more Angels to the great Northwest – this $9.99 price is your reward!
- Dave's luxurious, classically elegant Cab bursts with mouth-filling dark fruit flavors of blackberry and cherry that unfold with the kind of finesse that Dave's famous for.
- Thanks to Angel support, Dave scored first dibs on fruit from one of Washington’s top vineyards, nestled in the heart of Columbia Valley. Wines from this vineyard easily go for twice this price or higher.
- When he’s not in the winery perfecting high-end Washington Cabs, you can usually find Dave out fishing. But while he naturally recommends pairing fish with most of his wines, he’ll be the first to tell you, this powerful red was made for steak.
- Dave’s back at it with this return vintage of his sensationally sweet Columbia Valley Riesling, wrapped in lush peach, pear and candied apple flavors with a crispness that’s perfect for patio sipping.
- With Angel funding behind him, Dave sourced picture-perfect fruit from a prestige Columbia Valley vineyard with the ideal conditions for growing world-class Riesling.
- “Riesling at this quality often goes for twice the price,” Dave says, making this one sweet-ish summertime white you won’t want to sleep on.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- This is one enchanting Chardonnay, full of warm spices from French oak aging and rich fruit flavors like Washington apples.
- With your funding, Dave secured fruit from a well-respected Columbia Valley vineyard. "It's a unique site that's much warmer than most vineyards up here," says Dave. "It's really sought after fruit – one of the top 20 vineyards for Chard in Washington state!"
- If you're looking for the perfect mix of soft fruit and smooth texture in your Chardonnay, Dave's Washington white is your perfect match. Pair with a slice of warm apple pie and thank us later.