- Your all-star Napa expert loaded this luxury Sauv Blanc with lush, lip-smacking fruit flavors from ripe peach to juicy melon, with a perfectly crisp, refreshing finish. But the best part? With an Angel-exclusive price tag, it only tastes expensive.
- After years of making world-famous Napa wines, David knows where all of Wine Country's very best fruit grows. So with your funding in pocket, he headed straight to Lake County just north of Napa, where he knew pristine Sauv Blanc grapes were just waiting to be plucked and turned into a dazzling doozy of a white wine. Now it's yours to enjoy!
- Sip a chilled glass of David’s sublime Sauv Blanc with a hearty helping of fish tacos right nearby. It’s a warm weather match made in heaven.
Big, ripe, juicy jolts of plush blackberry and plum practically glide across your palette with each sip of Dave’s heavenly California Cab.
Dave really outdid himself (and then some!) with this gloriously rich, refined Cab that drinks like it should have a MUCH heftier price tag. But at Angel prices, it’s an absolute steal!
Dave combed through all of California to find the most premium grapes from the very best vineyards he could get his hands on – and boy can we taste it!
- This is a go-to summer red of Zinfandel and Cabernet, full of melt-in-your-mouth fruit and a subtle smoky sweetness from oak.
- Your funding lets David comb the length of California in search of the year's best quality fruit for your buck - this blend is a mix of luscious reds from northern and central CA. Next year, who knows? That's the fun!
- What's a good looking blend like this doing without a towering plate of pasta nearby?! Pair your rustic red with spaghetti and meatballs, topped with cracked pepper and parm.
- This is red is a Marchesi signature: Super-dark, extracted yet elegant, with lush flavors like juicy ripe blackberries and a hefty, velvety texture. The last vintage of this red even took home a Double Gold medal from the San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition – more please!
- David blended luxurious Zinfandel from Sonoma Valley with rich Cab from the northern county line, using vineyards with "open canopies that shine dappled light on grape clusters" – aside from sounding beautiful, diffused sunlight helps extra ripening!
- He's a Sonoma expert that's made $80 reds for prestigious Wine Country names like Duckhorn and Cakebread. But you fund him to make wines that are all his own – and that's earned you this special Angel price.
This stunning, top-shelf Napa Chardonnay has a melony freshness and a creamy, rich, everlasting finish.
With your funding, David snuck down to Napa's Carneros hills (the land of Napa's finest Chardonnay grapes) and treated the fruit to a nice long rest in lightly toasted French oak barrels.
Barrel-aged Napa Chard sells out at the best of times, and because the fruit for this wine comes from small producers, there’s not much of it to go around. This is likely to disappear in a flash, so stock up on this one fast!
- If you were only going to sip one crisp white wine all summer, David’s light and fruity Sauv Blanc would be the perfect choice. It’s positively dripping with luscious tropical fruit flavors and a zesty touch of citrus that make it almost impossible to put down.
- With Angel funding and his years of California winemaking expertise, David set out to make a lip-smacking Sauv Blanc using some of the best fruit he could find and taking a hands-off approach in the winery to let every sumptuous flavor shine through.
- Pair this scintillating white sipper up with a decked out cheese board and crackers while you whip up a meal of ceviche and fish tacos and you’re golden.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Juicy, lush and bold, with a silky smoothness and rich complexity, David’s powerhouse blend from California Gold Country drips with ripe dark berry tastes, like a mouthful of plump blueberries or brambly blackberries.
- With your support, David scoured the Sierra foothills for the plushest Zinfandel, Syrah and Petite Sirah he could find, and came across a gold mine’s worth of ripe red vineyard treasure from El Dorado County and Amador County.
- David’s a Wine Country superstar whose wines easily go for $100 bucks. Your support helped him pour all of his expertise into this luxurious blend, so you’re getting this world-class red for an absolute song!