WE'RE NOT SURE
Zinfandel from California’s gold country, full of brambly berries and wickedly intense flavors - the kind you only find in the Wild West.
Your funding led David to the Shenandoah Valley, a hidden region in the Sierra Foothills. Thanks to high summer temps, its vineyards develop super ripe, full-bodied Zins for an incredible value for money.
Angels uncovered some pretty intense California treasure. Enjoy your spoils for less than $13 a bottle!
- This sumptuous red blend of rich Cabernet, sultry-smooth Zinfandel and a touch of powerful Petite Sirah is a full-on Angel-funded summer classic, complete with a decadent, smoky touch of oak and a long, luscious finish.
- After leading some of the most famous wineries in California, David turned to Angels to make the wines he’s always dreamed of. With your funding, he’s able to scout out the best fruit from across the state and bring it together for this unbelievably lush, refined blend that dazzles year after year.
- Although it’s an Angel favorite, David simply wound up making fewer bottles of this red treasure in 2018 than ever before. With thousands of Angels eagerly awaiting each vintage, this is one crowd-pleaser you won’t want to sleep on.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Juicy, lush and bold, with a silky smoothness and rich complexity, David’s powerhouse blend from California Gold Country drips with ripe dark berry tastes, like a mouthful of plump blueberries or brambly blackberries.
- With your support, David scoured the Sierra foothills for the plushest Zinfandel, Syrah and Petite Sirah he could find, and came across a gold mine’s worth of ripe red vineyard treasure from El Dorado County and Amador County.
- David’s a Wine Country superstar whose wines easily go for $100 bucks. Your support helped him pour all of his expertise into this luxurious blend, so you’re getting this world-class red for an absolute song!