- Ripe strawberry and raspberry flavors dance across your tastebuds with each taste of this lusciously refined Rosé refresher straight from California's sun-drenched Central Coast.
- The Santa Lucia Highlands benefit from one of the longest growing seasons in California, giving Derek exceptional fruit that’s plump, ripe and loaded with concentrated juicy flavors.
- Kick off your shoes and lay a blanket out on the grass, then sip away on this refreshing Rosé while nibbling on Marcona almonds and cold cut meats from the deli counter.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Lively and bright, with a fresh, fruity crispness that dances on your tastebuds through a long, refreshing finish, Derek’s delectable Pinot Gris has elegance and easy-sipping written all over it.
- With Angel support behind him, Derek took this mouth-watering white all the way from vine to wine, guiding the grapes through the 2019 growing season at Wiley Vineyard, a picture-perfect cool-climate vineyard in Anderson Valley, just a hop, skip and jump from the Pacific.
- Single-vineyard wines from the world-class Wiley Vineyard easily go for over $40, and with so little Pinot Gris planted in Anderson Valley, this white is a refreshing, ravishing rarity that Angels get for an absolute steal.