WE'RE NOT SURE
- Hello, showstopper. This barrel-aged Syrah explodes with vibrant, extravagant flavors – blackberries, velvety cherries... mmm. If you're looking for a luxurious red with oomph, you've found it.
- You gave Derek first access to one of Healdsburg’s most prestigious Syrah vineyards, planted by the Unti family in Dry Creek Valley. This is one fine wine – and it's exclusive to you.
- Each bottle features a special edition number – collect a few delicious keepsake bottles while there's still some in stock!
- If we could put summer in a bottle, this is it! This lush Rosé is radiating with bold cherry, strawberry, citrus, and fresh blooms – perfect for those longer and warmer days.
- The Santa Lucia Highlands has the longest growing season of the year, so the flavor in this Rosé is super-developed and robust. Wines in this region can cost upwards of $80 – but thanks to Angels, this wine is BARELY double digits. Did we mention it's delicious?
- Whether for that impromptu picnic or sipping grill-side, this Rosé packs a punch for all that summer fun ahead.