- Immaculate single-vineyard Sonoma Cabernet that's oozing with ripe berries, showstopping richness and an incredibly elegant finish. Franc's last vintage of this Cab won double gold medals at the San Francisco Wine Competition – and he says this one might be even better!
- Franc's the Head of Winemaking for your Angel-funded winery, and before he watched over your exclusive wines, he worked for super high-end producers – like Napa cult Cab phenom, World's End. He's given this barrel-aged Cab all the same treatments and techniques!
- This world-class red is ready to enjoy now – but a little patience will reward you. Franc says: “Put away if you can, the flavors will expand with time in the bottle!"
- A curvaceously creamy and indulgent Viognier that’s soaked in ripe, juicy apricot and a bright, lip-smacking finish.
- Frank secured exceptional fruit from a 5th generation family vineyard where the old vines push deep into Moon Mountain’s volcanic, mineral-rich soils – yielding grapes that are concentrated and intense.
- Frank’s Viognier sets Thai food on fire! Unleash a chilled glass of this delicious white with the lime loaded vibrancy of pad Thai, or while slurping down some fragrant tom yum. It’s a total gamechanger.
Crisp, creamy, and ever-so-dreamy – Franc made you a rich Sonoma Valley Chardonnay that’s luxurious as ever.
Fermenting grapes in two different tanks at two different temperatures (one hot, and one cold), Franc made one batch full of rich and creamy texture and one full of wild fruit flavor. The result? A bang-out, bold Chard that’s as fruity as it is rich and extravagant.
Franc lives and breathes Sonoma Valley – he’s the right-hand man at your Angel-funded winery in Kenwood, so he knows his cool-climate Wine Country whites! And you’re getting this premium Chardonnay for a fantastic price because you made it happen.