WE'RE NOT SURE
- Irene’s Reserva Chardonnay is a rich and creamy thirst-quencher, with bright fruit flavors of pear and green apple, dashes of citrusy tang and traces of light nuttiness on a long, luxurious finish.
- Irene sourced this gem straight from her own Curicó Valley vineyard set in the heart of Chilean wine country, where a warm Mediterranean climate helps her grow some of the region's most prestige, pinkies-up fruit.
- With your support, Irene was able to age this Chard for a full year in expensive oak barrels – now it’s all yours! For a tastebud-tingling meal, your winemaker suggests pairing a glass with your choice of savory seafood or a rich, creamy Brie.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Chardonnay fans – buckle up! Irene’s made you a real treat... full of juicy tropical flavors like bananas, papaya and a splash of citrus.
Irene hand-harvests from riverside vineyards near her estate in Curico Valley. It's right on the slopes of the Andes foothills – and the cold mountain air keeps her Chardonnay crisp and perfectly ripe.
This is a bombshell Chardonnay for less than $10 – incredible value that's only possible because of Angel funding and Irene's amazing talent.
- This classic Chilean Cab is big, bold and bursting with dark, brooding flavors from rich, ripe cherry to brambly raspberry, backed by a touch of oaky spice and an unimaginable smoothness.
- Irene’s top-tier fruit comes straight from her own estate in the heart of Chile’s Curico Valley, where world-class Cab grows like a charm.
- For a Cab this powerful and young, make sure you give it plenty of time to breathe after popping the cork, to let every nuance of flavor open up. Then pair a glass or two with a juicy top sirloin or savory barbecue and you’re all set!
- Irene's plush Petit Verdot is pulsing with extra luxurious dark berry flavors like juicy, rich cherry and a deep, inky depth that’ll wrap you up like a warm blanket with every sip.
- Harvested from her very own vineyard smack dab in the Piedmont region of the Chilean Andes, the grapes for Irene’s Petite Verdot ripened with gloriously layered flavors and the perfect complexity thanks to her home region’s ideal Meditteranean climate.
- Normally Petite Verdot ends up being a backup singer while other varietals take center-stage, but take Irene’s word for it: this elegant red can shine even brighter all on its own. Try it for yourself and see!
- Your juicy, fruity Chilean red boasts deep, intense tastes of cherry, light spice and mouth-watering blackberry jam, with an unbeatable savoriness that carries on through a long, elegant finish.
- Irene harvested these grapes from her own vineyard "La Armonía", nestled in a top-notch corner of the Andes mountains, where the Mediterranean climate and cool breezes from a nearby river help her fruit grow to their absolute best for the most unbelievably lush flavors possible.
- Irene added an extra-special touch of delicate smoothness to this intense red, balancing out its horsepower with 14 months of aging in French and American oak barrels to bring you the best bottle of Chilean Syrah you’ve probably ever had. Grab yours while it lasts!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Irene Paiva is one of Chile's most reputable female winemakers – and YOUR Angel-funded rockstar. She's famous for working magic on a number of best selling Chilean wines such as Caliterra, San Pedro and Sena... and now she works exclusively for you.
- Your funding gave Irene the chance to harvest Cab from Chile's Central Valley - it's a Mediterranean climate that lets grapes like Cab ripen perfectly, low 'n' slow.
- Irene’s got a special touch and it shows with this decadent red. This is perfect if you're looking for a velvety-smooth, fruit-forward wine that’s great for all kinds of meals.
Intensely fruity, bright and popping with tastes of ripe blackberry and cherry, this red blend from the heart of Chile is a juicy, fresh and velvety-smooth sensation.
Straight from Irene’s very own vineyard in Chile’s Central Valley, this red began with her home’s Mediterranean climate and volcanic soils – the ideal mix for growing lush, plump grapes that she can turn into fabulously fruity red wines.
This field blend perfectly ties together all the grapes in Irene’s picturesque vineyard: Cabernet Sauvignon for a full, rich structure, Syrah and Petit Verdot for the fruity freshness and a little bit of Carignan for an extra bright bounce of juiciness and lively color.