- Take one sip of Jacqueline’s heavenly Sauvignon Blanc and be serenaded by a whole harmony of bright, fresh fruit flavors from luscious, ripe peach to juicy melon. Summer sipping never tasted so good!
- With support from Angels, Jacqueline had her pick of prestige Sauv Blanc to bring you this crisp, stellar white from some of the highest-quality corners of California.
- This wine is ready to enjoy on arrival, Jacqueline says, paired of course with a sunny afternoon, a cheese or two and even a delectable spring salad.
- Juicy, rich and loaded with dollops of delicious fruity decadence – if it’s world-class Cab Franc you’re after, Jacqueline’s the winemaker to know.
- Lucky for you, Jaqueline’s got the inside scoop on Lodi’s very best fruit, and with your funding, she’s able to deliver velvety, lush show-stoppers like this, one glorious vintage after another.
- With so many luscious, juicy, fruity flavors going on, you can’t go wrong with Jacqueline’s favorite Cab Franc pairing. She insists: “PIZZA!”
- Smooth and sumptuous, with a silky sheen and a smorgasbord of bright, juicy cherry and raspberry flavors, this elegant Santa Barbara Pinot is a joy to sip!
- Your support helped Jacqueline scout out prime Pinot growing in the sunny, coastal hills of Santa Barbara. She even worked a sultry splash of Syrah into the wine to round out this red’s downright irresistible smoothness. Yum!
- One of the best things about Pinot – especially Pinots this vibrant and lively – is they pair beautifully with so many meals! Whether it’s oven-fired pizza, mouthwatering seafood or even just a decked out spread of charcuterie – this is the wine you want to have on hand!
- Jacquline’s plush, lively Pinot Noir is a refined rush of fruit, bursting with bold flavors of cherry, plump dark berries and a sleek, melt-in-your-mouth smoothness.
- Thanks to your funding, Jacqueline was able to source this easy-sipping primo Pinot from the heart of Edna Valley, a picturesque corner of the Central Coast nestled in San Luis Obispo's wine country.
- Let it breathe a bit after first opening your bottle, Jacqueline says, then savor each and every sip next to a hearty feast of juicy roast chicken and fresh vegetables. For best results, have some friends over and make it a full-fledged dinner party!