Jacqueline says this is the fun, younger sister to her Sonoma Sauvignon Blanc – give this refreshing white a try! It’s filled with playful tropical fruits like pineapple and guava with a carefree finish.
Because of Angel funding, Jacqueline was able to snag plush, flavor-packed fruit – including a heap of premium Napa Sauv – to bring you a fresh, thirst-quenching white for less than double digits.
Fix a bowl of garden-fresh greens with almonds, feta and sliced peaches... pour yourself a frosty glass of Jacqueline’s Sauv… ahhh. You’re livin’ your best life.
- Classic Sonoma Sauvignon Blanc - with a kick of juicy pineapple and zesty lime. Yowza.
- Jacqueline got her fruit from a sunny, dry-farmed vineyard, so these Sauv grapes are extra ripe and concentrated. That means more flavor for you!
- This is the crisp and bright wine you'll want to bring to the grill. Toss a glass in a tumbler... and bring on the spicy kebabs!
- Single vineyard Albarino from a teeny town on the Delta with an extra helping of ripe fruit flavors – a real stunner!
- Jacqueline found this gem of a vineyard and gave those grapes the tender love and care they needed to make this dramatic, scintillating white.
- You want the perfect big dinner white wine? Albarino is good on its own but has that crispness that makes it perfect to pair with a lemony plate of fresh oysters. YUM!
- Last year's vintage won a Gold medal in the 2018 San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition. You fund a champion, Angels!
- Decadent, bold and delicious – this rich and rowdy red is full-up on flavors Cab Franc drinkers crave!
- Jacqueline loves this grape, and she's more than a little obsessed with bringing out its deepest, darkest flavors. This red is loud and complex, with incredibly juicy fruit flavors and a rich plummy finish.
- "PIZZA!" Jacqueline suggests this pairing with glee without a moment of hesitation, “with plenty of basil and parmesan... and a drizzle of olive oil on top!”