- This Sonoma Sauvignon Blanc is the definition of bright and zippy – full of juicy peach flavors with a citrus kick.
- Jacqueline got her fruit from a sunny, dry-farmed vineyard, so these Sauv grapes are extra ripe and concentrated. That means more flavor for you!
- This crowd-favorite white is the exactly you'll want to bring to a cookout. Show up with two bottles in hand, and the party will follow.
Jacqueline says this is the fun, younger sister to her Sonoma Sauvignon Blanc – give this refreshing white a try! It’s filled with playful tropical fruits like pineapple and guava with a carefree finish.
Because of Angel funding, Jacqueline was able to snag plush, flavor-packed fruit – including a heap of premium Napa Sauv – to bring you a fresh, thirst-quenching white for less than double digits.
Fix a bowl of garden-fresh greens with almonds, feta and sliced peaches... pour yourself a frosty glass of Jacqueline’s Sauv… ahhh. You’re livin’ your best life.
Jacqueline says this is the fun, younger sister to her Sonoma Sauvignon Blanc – it’s filled with carefree fruit flavors like citrus and lime.
Because of Angel funding, Jacqueline was to hand-select her grapes from several premium vineyards to bring you a fresh, thirst-quenching white for less than double digits.
Slap together a cheese plate, open up a chilled bottle or two of this white, and you're going places.
- Smooth, sumptuous Pinot Noir from one of the most expensive wine-growing regions in California. And it's bursting with bold flavors like cherries, dark berries and creamy, elegant texture.
- Sta. Rita is cool and breezy, where grapes hang on the vine longer to pick up dark, concentrated flavors. Jacqueline walked the vineyard to hand-pick the very best fruit for this premium Pinot.
- Your funding gives your winemaker the chance to perfect this Pinot year after year! And the quality is unreal. Open and let it breathe a bit, then enjoy it with a juicy burger (even better if you’ve got fries).
- Last year's vintage scooped up a Double Gold at the San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition! (That’s the highest medal they award!) Get your hands on this prizewinning wine before it’s gone.
- Decadent, bold and delicious – this rich and rowdy red is full-up on flavors Cab Franc drinkers crave!
- Jacqueline loves this grape, and she's more than a little obsessed with bringing out its deepest, darkest flavors. This red is loud and complex, with incredibly juicy fruit flavors and a rich plummy finish.
- "PIZZA!" Jacqueline suggests this pairing with glee without a moment of hesitation, “with plenty of basil and parmesan... and a drizzle of olive oil on top!”
A stunning single-vineyard Albarino packed with bright, zesty freshness.
Jacqueline sniffed out this dry farmed vineyard where the roots work hard to produce unique, concentrated fruit – just what she needed for this award-winning white.
This lemony, tropical toned Albarino is best-friends with fried seafood. Chill it down ready for a plate of calamari and freshly-made aioli.
Plus, the 2016 vintage won a Gold medal in last year’s San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition! An Angel-funded champ, guaranteed to please.