This Australian Young Winemaker of the Year returns again with a gorgeous plum-colored Cab that’s full of blackberries, raspberries, a touch of licorice and a long, toasty finish.
The heavier rainfall in Northeast and Central Victoria made for an exceptionally amazing batch of grapes for this vintage – plump and rich, they add endless layers of rich depth to a crowd-favorite red.
From the careful fruit handling to her meticulous production process, there’s a reason why Jen’s Cab Sauv dwindles down to a big fat goose egg each year. And with the ideal growing conditions that played out for this vintage, you’ll want to snatch up a bottle quick.
Powerful, ripe flavors of blackberry and plum pulse over traces of toasty oak in this delectable red blend from Jen, with a luxuriously long finish to hold you over until the next sip.
Jen was inspired to make you this big red by the classic Australian blend of Cabernet Sauvignon with Shiraz (aka Syrah). So she blended together some quality Cab and Shiraz from some premium regions in Victoria, down in south-eastern Australia. As Jen puts it, “It’s a match made in...Australia!”
Pop this red open, get the grill out and get cooking! Jen enjoys this with some slow-cooked ox tail and a red wine stew, or she suggests smoking a barbecue brisket while you let this big blend breathe for a few hours after opening it. Cheers!
- Fresh, inviting and popping with bold citrus and kiwi fruit, your first-ever Rebel white is SO easy to drink!
- Jen had never made a Sauvignon Blanc until Angels came along. Thanks to an outpouring of RAVE reviews from her Angels down in Oz, this Young Winemaker of the Year got the green light to make some for the US, too! WOOHOO!
- Stock up with a few bottles and the house parties will follow. "It just loves to be served outside, on verandas, under the shade of a tree, by the pool or the barbie," Jen says. "It's a real crowdpleaser!"
‘Tis the season – for warm days and more barbecues than you can count. Don’t worry, we got you: Jens' Tempranillo is dreamy with BBQ ribs, charred peppers, and juicy steak.
With Angel funding, Jen was able to use fruit from two different Victoria climates – including some of the oldest Tempranillo grown – and age in oak barrels to create a Tempranillo that’s rich and full of depth.
From ripe black cherry flavors to its poppin' peppery finish, Jen's Rebel red is the perfect companion to your grill station.
- This distinguished Aussie Durif - aka Petite Sirah, will wrap you up in a rich, velvety blanket of dark, complex fruit.
- With Angels’ help, Jen got her pick of premium Rutherglen grapes from two super-low-yield vineyards – so every grape that went into this spectacular red is fully saturated with killer flavor.
- The BIG bold flavors of Jen’s Diamond Durif are perfect with a whole shoulder of lamb that’s been massaged with garlic, fresh rosemary and olive oil, then slow-cooked until fork tender.