- This deep, dark and utterly delectable red blend is bursting with bold, brooding black fruit flavors, like ripe, juicy blackberry and lush raspberry, all perfectly balanced with velvety smoothness and a nice, long finish.
- Angel funding helped José combine first-rate Malbec and Cabernet from a few of the micro regions of Argentina’s famed Uco Valley. Your support also let him add an extra splash of finesse by aging this red in French oak barrels for a few additional months.
- “Uco Valley is currently the most exciting region in Argentina,” Jose says, thanks to its high altitudes, old vines and of course – YOU! Angels are the reason José can freely craft stunning blends like this Malbec Cabernet Sauvignon that you just won’t find anywhere else.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Hoooo, boy – are you in for a treat! This dark and decadent Cab is flowing with sumptuous layers of black cherries, inky berries and a long, warm, spicy finish.
- Jose harvested Cabernet from Gualtallary, a teeny-tiny corner of Argentina’s top wine region – where high-elevation and rocky soil gives grapes rich flavor (and makes for intense-yet-elegant Cab!).
- You’re getting this scrumptious red for less than 14 bucks - where similar bottles go for upwards of $100! Snag a bottle (or two) and be an instant dinner party hero.
A former Argentina Winemaker of the Year made you a supple red from the trendiest region in Mendoza – Gualtallary. This Uco Valley sub-appellation is a booming area for high-end, sophisticated wines with Old World style and finesse.
José pulled out all the stops, carefully blending fruit-rich Malbec and Cab with a hint of Cab Franc for added richness. He encouraged a long-lasting, velvety-smooth finish, too – by aging your blend in toasty French Oak barrels.
Savor an award-winning glass with roasted lamb or charred steak coated in chimichurri – one Argentine classic deserves another!