- This isn't a lookalike Napa Cabernet - Washington Cabernet is its own beautiful beast, full of fresh mint, ripe cherries and herbs. If you think you know Cab, just wait!
- Katy & Justin harvested these grapes from the Yakima Valley - the oldest official wine growing region in Washington - to bring you a full-bodied red with a nice bright pop.
- Like any big red, this wine gets better with time. Give it a few months if you can! But if you can't wait, we totally get it. The minute your eyes feast on this gorgeous label, resistance is futile.
WE'RE NOT SURE
For a Washington Cab drenched in deeply delicious ripe red fruit flavors that glide over a rich, luscious texture – look no further!
Katy and Justin are your go-to experts of the Horse Heaven Hills region and knew exactly where to find the perfect fruit to make you a Cab this gloriously juicy and refined.
“It is your chance to try some of the first Cabernet produced in 2018,” Katy and Justin say. “There is a bright, bursting flavor and the youth shines!”
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Cabernet dominates this red blend and packs it with a punch of raspberry fruit roll-up “so good you'd wish you could chew on it,” the Michauds say. Spot the cherry and chocolate on the way to a juicy finish.
- Your funding helped Justin and Katy get their hands on some special grapes from Walla Walla and Horse Heaven Hills, making a rich blend from two of Washington's most standout regions.
- If you have the patience for it, let this wine stretch out for a few minutes after opening a bottle. It’ll really bring out the flavor! Grill some veggies and a hearty steak while you wait.