This show-stopping Sauv Blanc is a white wine lover’s paradise – vibrant, fresh and overflowing with seriously refreshing citrus and lush, mouth-filling fruit flavors.
Karen says instead of being hands-on in the winery, she chose to let the quality of this top-tier Lodi fruit do the talking. But this white thirst-quencher doesn’t just talk – it sings!
Karen says just pair this easy sipper up with a dinner of grilled asparagus and fish tacos and you’re in flavor heaven.
Imagine a serene, wooded clearing – a few birds chirping, sunlight dancing on the tops of wild berries. Ahhh...that coziness is what Karen’s rich, sumptuous Malbec is. This silky-smooth red with dark berry notes and smoky undertones will bring you back to the simple life.
Your support allowed Karen to give your Malbec the works – adding a pinch of Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, and Petite Sirah for complexity, and aging your red in French oak to add loads of character.
Pour a glass of this red before you put a rack of ribs on the grill – each time you brush ‘em with BBQ sauce, take a sip of your Malbec and experience how the flavors open up. Truly magical!
- Brilliant, dark berry flavors are elevated by currant and warm spice – balanced, and full of layers.
- Bordeaux reds were Karen’s inspiration behind this red medley. With an eye for detail and careful blending, she crafted a vibrant wine that's 8 varietals of deliciousness.
- Karen loves to make wine that’s meant to be shared with those she's closest with, and that’s what this blend is. This is the perfect bottle for a family dinner, or splitting with a friend on the porch.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Dark and inky with heaps of blueberries, blackberries, and more black fruit on the nose. This is a quintessential Petite Sirah with a touch of sweet spices from its oak aging (and a bit of brightness from a touch of Zinfandel and Viognier blended at the end).
- This Petite Sirah got all the attention it deserved – and now it's perfectly in its prime! Your Angel-funded winemaker says: "I watched over this wine from grape to bottle... tasting it every step of the way!"
- Generous, powerful wine calls for generous,powerful food– try a big juicy burger with roasted portobello mushrooms and gooey cheese, and your tastebuds will demand a glass.
This rich, sumptuous Malbec is practically swimming in refined, luscious dark berry flavors and exquisite silky-smoothness from a little aging in French oak barrels.
With your support behind her, Karen got her hands on the ripest grapes with ultra-concentrated flavors from a single premium Malbec vineyard in the heart of Lodi – and turned that fabulous fruit into a truly decadent red, just for you.
It's the kind of wine that shows exactly why Karen is your Winemaker of the Year! Pour yourself a glass and celebrate having one of the best winemakers in the world working for you.
- Deep, dark, delectable fruit flavors abound in Karen’s mouthwatering Reserve Zinfandel straight from the heart of Lodi. Aged in specially-selected oak barrels for an extra splash of finesse, this Angel-exclusive Zin is one you can’t miss.
- “The most important ingredient to any great wine is the fruit,” Karen says. With Angel funding, she’s able to source impeccable grapes from some of Lodi’s top growers and meticulously craft this rich, ravishing Zin to perfection – all just for you.
- Karen put two years of precision winemaking into this lush red treasure – now it’s finally ready for you to enjoy. Break out the barbecue and get sipping!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- This juicy red is exactly why Angels picked Karen as their 5th Annual Winemaker of the Year. It's robust, rich and chock full of unforgettably bright berry and dark fruit flavors so refined you’ll be thinking about every sip for days to come.
- With Angel-funded access to the top fruit in all of Lodi, Karen’s got the golden ticket to making you the most ravishing Zin you’ve ever tasted.
- Thanks to your support, Karen was able to groom this wine into sultry, savory perfection with over two years of special care and attention in the winery. The only step left is for you to pop a bottle and enjoy!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Karen’s mighty Merlot gushes with bright fruit flavors and an elegant, silky smoothness that’s captivated over 7,000 Angels and counting.
- Your Winemaker of the Year sourced premium Merlot from Clarksburg, where she’s got connections to the region’s very best growers and their vineyards. With her insider access and your funding, the sky’s the limit for wines like this unmatched Merlot.
- For the perfect touch of elegance on any weeknight, look no further. As Karen says, “It’s a great wine to drink when relaxing after work, hanging out with friends, while making dinner, with dinner, and one last glass after dinner!”
If you love elegant reds, this signature Italian grape might become your new fave! Your soft and velvety Barbera is full of juicy flavors like wild strawberries, black cherries, boysenberries and toasty spices.
Lodi's Mediterranean climate is ideal for growing intense, sun-ripened Barbera. And Karen tasted this red each day of fermentation, making sure flavors and textures were juuuust right.
- A luscious, silky-smooth Italian red like this was meant for grilled peppered steak or creamy mushroom risotto. Cin cin!
- This bright, light, white delight is warm weather sipping at its finest. Crisp, refreshing and almost too easy to drink, this fruity Pinot Grigio is the perfect wine to pour any day of the week.
- With your help, Karen found top-notch grapes from an ideal vineyard nestled in the heart of Clarksburg with rich clay soils and cooling breezes from the Delta that give this Pinot Grigio unbeatable brightness and intricately layered flavors.
- Angels named Karen the 5th Annual Winemaker of the Year! Grab a bottle of this delicate white sipper to help her celebrate!