- Keith nailed it. After resting in bottle for 18 months during tirage, your top-shelf bubbly is dripping with richness and yet, it's still so soft and crisp. This single-varietal Carneros Blanc de Blancs is the luxury sparkling he's always wanted to make. And YOU made it possible.
- Before you came along, Keith was Head Winemaker at Schramsberg - where he made Napa's most prestigious sparkling wine. He used the magic of Angel funding to make this bubbly with the same elegance, stature and decadence as Schramsberg's famed Blanc de Blanc... at a fraction of the price!
- Try not to freak out when we tell you this: Only 200 cases were made. Wine with this much finesse will sell out way before the big clock strikes midnight on New Year's Eve, so you need to BUY NOW.
- The color is as vibrant as the scintillating strawberry and tangerine flavor it leaves on your tongue. What else do you expect from Keith? He's your sparkling master!
- Angels gave Keith the funding to harvest his Central Coast fruit early to preserve this wine's gorgeous, bright acidity.
- Warning: this is big and flavorful! Get ready for a chilled bottle packed with delicious fruit and a touch of citrus. It's the perfect wine for a sunny day and a plate of oysters.
Keith quit his job at America’s best sparkling winery to make a show-stopping Prosecco-style wine right here in California. And it’s incredible!
This Italian inspired wine is every bit as refreshing as you’d expect. It's super generous with fruit aromas and flavors like pineapple, guava and mango.
- You gave chance to show off his sparkling skills AND make a wine that he loves, full of gorgeous intensity. Keith says "Everyday is a celebration... so you might as well celebrate it with bubbles!"