WE'RE NOT SURE
Big and bursting with ripe red fruit that unfolds with a round, full texture and lingers on a smooth, silky, oh-so-satisfying finish.
Luis is your go-to expert when it comes to the Alentejo region in southern Portugal – he’s made one Angel-favorite wine after another, with no end in sight!
Luis masterfully blended three grapes for this heavenly red: Trincadeira, Aragonez and Alicante Boushet. They’re tongue-twisters to pronounce, but they make up for it with loads of lip-smacking flavor!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- This first-rate red from Luis, your very own king of Portuguese of wine, is absolutely loaded with ripe red fruit flavors and perfectly rounded out with a silky smoothness and oh-so-long, lingering finish.
- Luis set out to make a ridiculously flavorful red blend and with Angel funding in his back pocket, was able to source top-notch Syrah, Aragonez (aka what the Portuguese call Tempranillo) and Touriga Nacional, Portugals’ national grape, straight from the country’s capital region of Lisbon.
- It’s the kind of genius red blend bursting with savory, juicy, jaw-dropping flavors that only Angels could make possible – and now it’s exclusively yours for the sipping!
- Flashes of tropical fruit flavor and a tingly, tangy touch of citrus strike the perfect balance with this fruity white wine’s luscious, crisp smoothness to bring you an easy-sipping Portuguese sensation.
- Backed by Angel funding, Luis tracked down some of Portugal's most famous white grape varieties – Fernão Pires and Arinto – growing in ideal conditions near the country’s capital region of Lisbon. With his special touch, Luis brought out the best of these varieties in one oh-so-sippable wine.
- “This wine expresses the full potential of two of the most important Portuguese grape varieties,” Luis says. Pair a chilled glass with a helping of seared scallops drizzled in butter and see what it’s all about!
- This decadent, powerful red bursts with luscious dark fruit flavors so sultry and satisfying they put the ‘ahhh’ in Petite Sirah.
- Thanks to your funding, Luis got his hands on prestigious Petite Sirah growing in Portugal’s famed Lisbon region and, with his signature finesse, guided their flavors into this lush, lip-smacking red that you won't want to put down.
- Pair this deep, dark and utterly delectable red with a classic meaty Mediterranean dish like Moroccan lamb or short ribs and you’re all set!
- This juicy Portuguese red is as luscious and smooth as they come, overflowing with rich red fruit flavors and elegant smoothness for days.
- With Angel funding, Luis sourced high-end Syrah straight from Portugal’s famed Lisbon region and blended it with the country’s national grape, Touriga Nacional, for absolute flavor perfection.
- Luis says this mouthwatering Portuguese sipper pairs with barbecue like no other. Fire up the grill, put out some glasses on the patio and you’ve got the perfect afternoon setup.
- This red blend from Luis is dripping with juicy, delectable red fruit flavors, from ripe cherry to lush, brambly raspberry, plus a silky smoothness that makes for elegant and oh-so-easy sipping.
- Luis gratefully accepted Angel funding and set off for Portugal’s historic Lisbon region. He came back with a downright decadent blend of Aragonez and Alicante Bouschet, sourced from top-tier Lisbon vineyards and overflowing with layer after layer of luscious flavor, all thanks to you!
- Aragonez is just one of about seven names the Portuguese have for Tempranillo -- but a grape with this much mouthwatering flavor by any other name would still taste as heavenly, especially blended with the perfect amount of dreamy Alicante Bouschet. Scoop up a bottle and taste for yourself!