WE'RE NOT SURE
- This is a decadent white, loaded with luxurious creamy fruit grown high up in the Atlas Peak hills of Napa, 1500 feet above sea level. That high altitude and its rocky soil means good things for extravagant wines!
- ...and Matt harvested just enough for 1250 cases (that's teeny!) Your wine is precious – and he treated it like gold, barrel-fermenting every drop in a mix of new and neutral French Oak barrels (that's how you get flavors like vanilla and cream inside the glass!)
- Matt sells wine from this VERY same vineyard block under a different label for $45/bottle. You're getting an incredible insider deal because you fund him directly – this $16.99 price is for your eyes only.
- Velvety, vibrant and verified delicious, Matt’s Napa Merlot unfolds from a luxuriously smooth texture into a bounty of rich, dark berries for a red with enough structure and depth to put much, much pricier Napa wines to shame.
- Thanks to you, Matt could get his hands on flawless fruit from a single hillside vineyard with 30-year-old vines in Atlas Peak, the famed eastern side of Napa Valley. Merlots from this very vineyard usually go for $50-70+ per bottle!
- To bring you this bright, sophisticated take on Napa Valley Merlot, Matt meticulously guided it from harvest to fermentation to special French Oak barrels and finally into the bottle with the perfect balance and flavors – all just for you!
WE'RE NOT SURE
This citrusy stunner is as racy, vibrant and endlessly refreshing. Get ready for instant relaxation – one sip is all it takes!
Thanks to your support Matt got to bring back this stunning Albarino for a second vintage, sourcing pristine fruit from top-notch vineyards in the heart of Lodi. With grapes this exquisite, Matt went for a hands-off approach to the winemaking to let the fruit razzle dazzle with all its lush, fruity, unforgettable flavors.
Angel favorites like this crisp white sipper never go out of style... but they do fly off the (virtual) shelves. Have a bottle (or two!) on hand for some sunny lounging on those long, hot summer days.