WE'RE NOT SURE
- Grown high up in the Atlas Peak hills of Napa, 1500 feet above sea level. That high altitude and its rocky soil means good things for extravagant Chardonnay like Matt's...
- ...and he harvested just enough for 2500 cases. This is a rich and satifsfying white, full of tropical flavors, a hint of lavish oak, and a soothing finish.
- Matt sells a wine from this very same vineyard block for $42 per bottle. You're getting the same fruit from the same winemaker... for over 60% less!
- Matt took to the hills – the cool, coastal Santa Lucia highlands – to find the perfect Riesling fruit. He wanted this one to be bright, tropical, and the faintest bit sweet...
- Angels gave Matt the chance to source well-grown Riesling -- the results are Angel-funded deliciousness with great texture.
- If you like spicy food, keep this Riesling right next to the Sriracha -- it's great to have a zippy wine with a sweet side that can rein in hot dishes and let you keep eating til you run out of wine.