Crisp, clean and humming with vibrant berry flavors, Matt’s scrumptious Sonoma Rosé gives refreshing a whole new meaning.
With your support, Matt sourced first-rate fruit from the cool-climate Carneros region of Sonoma – the area’s a gold mine of dazzling Pinot Noir just down the road from Napa Valley.
Matt’s your king of world-class Napa Cab, but your funding helped him spread his winemaking wings to bring you this snazzy Pinot turned pink!
- Matt’s sensational Spanish sipper is back! Doused in bold flavors of dark cherry and plum, this Garnacha is intense, savory and delicately smooth all at once.
- Matt’s your go-to winemaker for top-grade Napa Cab, but he’s got an itch for making Spanish Garnacha that Angel support helps him scratch – with downright delicious results!
- You helped Matt source the fruit of his dreams from 35-year-old vineyards in Catalonia wine country, and the rewards are exclusively yours. Better start polishing off your best glasses now!
- Your fan-favorite, full-powered Pinot Noir from the "Napa Valley of the South." Just shy of L.A., Sta. Rita is famous for its gorgeous cool climate wines that sell for $30+ a bottle.
- Matt made a voluptuous Pinot, harvesting premium fruit from two celebrity vineyards and aging the juice in seasoned French oak barrels – for a full year!
- This is a top-shelf wine that YOU fund from scratch – be proud. One of California's most expensive wines is yours for a bargain!
- Lush, dark, delicious Zinfandel bursting with a bounty of bold fruit and aged on fire-toasted French oak!
- With your funding and support, Matt set out from his famous turf in Napa to conquer the undiscovered wine country right next door in Contra Costa! Matt's "24" Zin was made from 35-year-old vines from a stretch of farmland (24 acres to be exact) in nearby Oakley.
- This is Matt’s second vintage of this special red from a historic area with teeny tiny wine production. Best not to wait once this hits the virtual shelves – over 2,200 Angels said they loved the last vintage and would eagerly buy it again!