- Your fan-favorite, full-powered Pinot Noir from the "Napa Valley of the South." Just shy of L.A., Sta. Rita is famous for its gorgeous cool climate wines that sell for $30+ a bottle.
- Matt made a voluptuous Pinot, harvesting premium fruit from two celebrity vineyards and aging the juice in seasoned French oak barrels – for a full year!
- This is a top-shelf wine that YOU fund from scratch – be proud. One of California's most expensive wines is yours for a bargain!
- Matt's rich, refined ‘Tino’ red blend is your golden ticket to the finest flavors of Napa. This top-rated show-stealing red is equal parts elegant and easy-sipper, brought to you for a fraction of Napa prices.
- With your funding there every step of the way, Matt crafted this masterful mix of luscious reds using world-famous Rutherford Cabernet, along with inky Petite Verdot and smooth, easy-sipping Merlot from the heart of the valley.
- You’re helping an industry legend make top-shelf reds like this more accessible than ever before for all the wine lovers out there – that deserves a cheers and a half!
- Matt’s plush Pinot is decked out with luscious layers of elegant fruity flavors and refined smoothness, perfected by Matt’s world-famous winemaking finesse.
- Sourced mainly from the Lula Vineyard in the heart of Anderson Valley and aged in French oak barrels for 10 months, this Pinot hits the spot every time.
- This classic, easy-sipping red is ideal for every occasion, whether you’re relaxing on a sunny afternoon or sharing a meal with a few of your favorite people, you can’t go wrong with a glass of this delectable Pinot nearby.
This bright, delicate Pinot elegantly unfolds with refined red berry fruit flavors and a touch of oaky spice that gives way to a soft, vibrant and unforgettably smooth finish.
Sourced from the small five-acre Costa vineyard just outside of Mendocino, this picturesque site is prized for its cool-climate Pinot, resulting in easy-drinking wines rich with bright, fruity complexity.
Thanks to Pinot’s versatility, Matt says this mouthwatering red pairs wonderfully with a whole range of lunch or dinner ideas, whether you’re having it with hearty roast chicken, melt-in-your-mouth braised lamb or enjoying a glass all on its own, this Pinot is the perfect companion.
A bounty of bright red berry flavors burst from this lush, refined Pinot Noir, crafted to perfection by the one and only Matt Parish.
Matt sourced hand-harvested sought-after fruit from the Peterson Vineyard, situated along the Mendocino coastline, where constant cooling from the Pacific helps the site’s Pinot ripen slow and evenly for the most complex flavors possible.
You know Matt as the King of Napa Cab, but when he’s not making you Angel-funded classics, he also dabbles in dreamy single-vineyard Pinot. Now, for helping out Lula Cellars, Matt’s letting you in on the otherworldly reds he makes just north of wine country!
- Matt’s rich, refined Cab captures his favorite parts of three distinct California regions for a red packed with layers of dark fruit flavors from ripe plum to lush cherry, and backed by a silky, elegant smoothness.
- With your support behind him, Matt sourced the majority of this Cab from Napa vineyards to give it the powerful fruit flavors he loves. Then he brought in a bit of perfectly ripened Cab from Sonoma for a touch of graceful smoothness and a little from out in El Dorado County for the final touch of luscious complexity.
- With flavors this bold and powerful, just make sure you let this limited-edition classic Cab breathe for about half an hour after pouring. Matt says a hearty meat ragu is the perfect dish to whip up while you wait!