Big, bold Zinfandel aged on fire-toasted oak! This is a full-bodied red loaded with depth and savory flavors.
Angel funding allowed one of Napa's most famous winemakers to explore new wine country! Matt's "24" Zin (named after Highway 24) was made from 35-year-old vines from a stretch of farmland in Oakley – just a hop, skip and jump away from the Valley.
This is a special red from a historic area with teeny tiny wine production – if enough Angels love it, Matt says, maybe you can help more vineyards get planted here in the future!
Matt traded one world-famous red for another, leaving his beloved Napa to make a robust red wine from Montsant – a Spanish wine region two hours south of Barcelona.
It’s a bright red wine – full of bold flavors like cherries and plums – and for Matt, “the chance to make a Spanish Garnacha is a dream,” says Parish. “Garnacha, or Grenache, is at the beating heart of numerous top-notch wines – as iconic as Napa Cabernet!”
YOU gave him the plane ticket, the access to 35-year-old vines and the freedom to make the powerful Spanish red he's always loved. That's why it's exclusively yours! But ándale... just a few cases exist.
- Bursting with fresh cherry and raspberry, this grown-up Rose has been finessed by Matt into a mouth-watering bottle of pink to take seriously.
- Because this Carneros Pinot Noir was harvested and produced just for your rosé, the grapes were picked early and hand-harvested to harness the vibrancy and freshness of the fruit. That's where the crisp and refreshing berry flavors come from.
- Be sure to drink Matt’s Rose barefoot out on the deck. A large glass of it goes perfectly with a second – the key here is to not run out, but being a relatively small bottling that could happen fast!
- Your fan-favorite, full-powered Pinot Noir from the "Napa Valley of the South." Just shy of L.A., Sta. Rita is famous for its gorgeous cool climate wines that sell for $50+ a bottle.
- Matt made a voluptuous Pinot, harvesting celebrity fruit from two celebrity vineyards and aging the juice in seasoned French oak barrels – for a full year!
- This is a top-shelf wine that YOU fund from scratch – be proud. One of California's most expensive wines is yours for a bargain!
- 18 months of barrel age, kid gloves in the cellar... this special red got first-class treatment from a Napa legend.
- It's incredibly rare to find Petit Verdot on its own... but Matt wanted to introduce you to this vibrant grape. Thanks to Angels, he could purchase fruit from a famous Rutherford AVA producer to do it.
- The last vintage of this red won Silver at this year's San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition. Get ready to sip in some scrumptious, award-winning bliss!
- This vintage is full of blackberries, plums, and wrapped in layers of toasty mocha and spicy chai – the work of a guy who speaks fluent Napa Cab.
Using cream-of-the-crop fruit from some of the best vineyards in Napa, Matt made a wine that’s truly premium in quality, and – thanks to Angel funding – a premium deal.
Get a bottle of this Cab (did you know it’s the top-selling Napa Cab on the site?!) before it’s gone – with an average 95% rating, it’ll disappear quick.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- This is a wine you can confidently show off to friends – it's full-bodied, fruit-rich, and thanks to some fire-toasted oak, it tastes like a million bucks too.
- ...and it's yours for an epic deal, because Matt used his connections in El Dorado – vineyard growers he affectionately calls the Pilot Hill Gang! – to bring you a top-shelf mix of Cab and Merlot. Not anyone gets access to these vines... but your Angel winemaker can!
- Anything that Matt touches turns to gold 'round here – especially when it's from Gold Country. Get your hands on a few bottles while this vintage lasts.