Dark, intense, and singing with flavor, this is a Malbec you'll want on put on repeat.
With your funding, Mauricio made a Malbec from one of his own vineyards in Uco Valley – and it was no small feat because Los Árboles stands tall at 4100 feet! Its rocky terrain makes grapes grow sturdy and strong – that's where all the concentrated flavors come from, too.
This is one of the most requested wines on the site, and from a rockstar like Mauricio, it'll move fast – grab a few before it's gone for good!
WE'RE NOT SURE
My-oh-my, Mauricio's Cabernet is seductive – smooth and spicy, like roasted red peppers fresh off a sizzling grill. And it’s super complex, from its time aging in deluxe French oak.
Harvested fresh off an Uco Valley mountaintop in Mendoza – from a vineyard at 3,400 ft! This coveted Cabernet region makes wines *some* might call “full-bodied and complex.” Mauricio calls them deee-licious.
Vista Flores might ring a bell – it's the prestigious sub-region that brought BIG international winemakers to Argentina, like Rolland and Rothschild. You’re getting that same top-dollar flavor and winemaking expertise for a fraction of the price!
- Uco Valley is the Napa of Argentina – as famous for its incredibly lush Malbecs as Wine Country is for full-bodied Cabs. And Mauricio's bringing this celebrity Malbec directly to Angels – packed with delicious flavors like ripe, juicy black fruits and an oh-so-smooth finish.
- Mauricio went to the Uco Valley to prune, pick, press, ferment, bottle and age this luscious Malbec with incredible amounts of TLC... so you can really taste what makes the region special – nothing more, nothing less.
- As an Angel, you're getting top-shelf Malbec for a third of the price you'd ever see it for in the shop (if you could find a bottle to begin with). This red is an instant classic. Mark our words!
- Your South American superstar just released a future blockbuster – a Mendoza red that's bursting at the seams with Latin flair.
- With your support, Mauricio bottled up the best of Argentina, blending Andean Syrah, full-bodied Bonarda and the moneymaker – Malbec! – all harvested from Uco Valley, the most coveted vineyard region of Mendoza.
- At under $10 per bottle, this special blend is a steal, so be sure to snap it up quick!
Full-bodied rich and meaty, this luxurious red is practically a meal in itself (but please – serve it with steak).
Mauricio's nerdy for nutrients and insists that it's the soil from this Uco Valley vineyard that makes your Vista Flores Malbec so unbelievably unique. His theory holds up – it's a punchy, bold and juicy wine that stands out from the rest.
Stock up because Mauricio's Malbec is a suave, delicious treat and it will take your sizzling BBQ to the next level. Ándale!
This is an elegant and refreshing Sauvignon Blanc that’s like a bottle full of soft, glittery sunshine – an absolutely divine wine.
Because you support Mauricio, he was able to harvest grapes from a region high up in the Uco Valley on the edge of the Andes, known for intensely-ripe fruit (and ideal for your crisp white).
You’re getting an incredible deal on a Sauvignon Blanc from a top winemaking region. Guzzle it down alongside some roasted chicken seasoned with lemon and rosemary… pure bliss!
- Talk about a mouthwatering wine! You can practically feel the punch of ripe, peachy aromas hitting your nose before making way to flavors like zesty citrus and enough mango to make you tango.
- With your backing, Mauricio trekked through wild and rugged Uco Valley wine country to harvest zippy Sauvignon Blanc, aromatic Torrontés and his final magic ingredient – Chardonnay! – to give your white added oomph and the perfect trifecta of flavor.
- From Taco Tuesday to Sunday Funday, this easy-drinking, easy-on-your-pocket white is a must. Promise you’ll try it with Thai takeout at least once – it’s a life-altering combo.
Mauricio is your man in Mendoza – and he loves introducing you to the most famous Malbec in the world. Now it's time, he says, you tasted a blend reserved for locals - a robust and wild Malbec blend!
Your funding sent him to Uco Valley – a teeny Mendoza sub-appellation nestled high in the Andes. It was there he harvested the 3 varieties inside this sumptuous red – top-shelf Malbec, juicy (and locally-loved) Bonarda, and decadent Syrah. Qué delicioso.
What makes your Argentine red SO good? Maybe it’s the Andes. Maybe it’s Mauricio’s freedom to make great wine. Maybe it’s Angels. Likely? The perfect combination of all three.
Fruit-rich but still refreshing, this premium Syrah is full of fresh berry flavors – and then comes the whopper finish, thanks to 12 months of oak barrel aging!
Angel legend Mauricio harvested this Reserve from the tippy-top of Uco Valley, Mendoza – from a vineyard at 3,400 ft! Intense sun and epic alpine winds made these Syrah grapes hearty and strong... and oh yeah, delicious.
Vista Flores might ring a bell – it's the prestigious sub-region that brought BIG international winemakers to Argentina, like Rolland and Rothschild. You’re getting that same top-dollar fruit – and top-dollar winemaking – for a knockout price.