WE'RE NOT SURE
- This is classy cool-climate Pinot Gris with the benefit of a lovely, warm 2018 summer. It's got every New Zealand trademark – fresh, crisp, dancing with zesty fruit.
- Harvested from the Waipara region, Nicky & Peter's crisp white is fresh and full of personality, with loads of juicy apricot and pear flavors in the glass.
- We say it a lot (but it's true) great wines are made in teeny tiny quantities, and this Parish Pinot Gris is no exception. Stock up on a few special bottles from a gorgeous harvest – while you have the chance!
- Looking for that lighter, beguiling red with a touch of earthiness you won't see in bigger, plusher Pinot Noirs, and tons of soul to boot? Look no further! This refined red is your winemakers' special New Zealand take on Pinot that goes for bright and lighter textures and flavors that draw you in more and more with each sip.
- Aiming for an intense Pinot Noir with a feminine twist, Nicky and her incredible Waipara team have simply nailed it. Single-vineyard quality Pinot for $16.99?! It's nuts – kudos to you for making it possible.
- Do yourself a favor and grab a couple of these bottles – it's a special treasure from the Parishes that you're guaranteed to love for years to come.
- This superb Chardonnay specialty comes straight from a famous winemaking family working for you on New Zealand’s South Island. It’s swimming in light fruit flavors like ripe, white nectarine and peach, with a smooth, creamy mouthfeel from just the right touch of French oak.
- Your winemaker Nicky fermented this Chard in a mix of smaller oak barrels and stainless steel to give the wine its unique silkiness and complexity.
- A hot, dry New Zealand summer in 2019 helped tee up this Chardonnay’s wonderfully concentrated flavors, and Nicky was just the winemaker to deliver on that potential... and then some!