For the very best of majestic Mendocino in a single bottle, look no further! From the rich taste of ripe plum and mouth-filling texture of Petite Sirah, to the spicy pepper and savory bacon-like flavors of Syrah, to the delicately fruity flashes of pomegranate and raspberry in the Grenache and Carignan – it’s all here!
Ondine’s Mendocino ties go way, way back. She works closely with some of the region’s very best growers who have kept their old vines instead of pulling them, just so wild, wonderful wines like this can still be made!
Ondine says to try and spot each of the distinct flavors in this richly layered red as you sip through – or better yet, pair it with your choice of French fare like Ratatouille or Cassoulet and let the good times roll!
Elegant and rich but still bouncing with bright fruit, there's just something about Russian River Valley Pinot. "It has both subtlety and strength!" Ondine says.
Russian River is a tiny Sonoma AVA of Pinot paradise. With ever-changing levels of sun and fog ("some days it's wisps of fog... other days, blankets!" Ondine says) its grapes ripen supremely and delicately over time – a signature of the region that makes this Pinot truly delicious (and truly unique).
A typical bottle from these vineyards – made by a specialist like Ondine – sells for $30+ easy. Your $19 Angel savings is a thank you – and a testament to the wines only possible with customer support.
- This white is a citrus circus of bright lemon and melons – even tropical tastes like pineapple and pear – all carefully brought out by Ondine to showcase how well these grapes grow in her beloved North Coast.
- Thanks to you, Ondine was able to work with two vineyards from her favorite Northern California region to make you a white with tons of character. Treasures like this are what your support is all about!
- Let it chill in the fridge for a bit before popping the cork and pairing it alongside a wedge of cheese and crackers or a basket of farmer’s market strawberries.
- Soak in the full spectrum of Sauvignon Blanc, the striking balance between pure, heady tropical fruit and fresh, clean citrus zing. This is truly top-shelf Sauvignon Blanc.
- Ondine spent 18 years mastering this lavish style of Sauvignon making the Russian River Valley’s flagship Geyser Peak, spending a good chunk of that time in the tutelage of your 8-time winemaker of the year, Daryl Groom (who consults on Ondine’s project and shares the billing on her wine label).
- “This Sauvignon Blanc is a divine companion to fresh oysters sourced from cool waters, and it’s a great wine to sip with friends to get the evening's festivities going. Perhaps most importantly it’s a little taste of springtime to kiss winter goodbye.”