Whether you’re pairing with apps or toasting to celebrate, you’ll love this fresh and fruity bubbly - and it’s yours for a song.
Paolo comes from a family of winemakers, so Prosecco’s in his blood. Thanks to you, he crafted this dream wine from Valdobbiadene – the region growing the most sought-after sparkling in Italy.
This crisp, lively Prosecco is perfect on its own – serve chilled, or with Aperol as a spritz!
- This resfreshing bubbly is dancing with juicy apples, peaches, and the sweet smell of jasmine. Your living room's about to turn into an Italian garden terrace overlooking the countryside.
- Paolo's passion for Prosecco is rooted in three generations of family winemaking – and with a vineyard smack-dab in the heart of Valdobbiadene (the capital of Prosecco) your spumante is as real as it gets. Thanks for making it possible!
- Angels know this sensational bubbly is a star – every vintage sells out faster than the last. Stock up now – your prosciutto and cheese want company!
Paolo's refreshing Italian white is loaded with zesty stone fruit flavors, light and delicate texture, and a molto crisp finish.
Your winemaker harvested grapes from a famous cool-climate wine region just outside Venice, perfect for locking in all the juicy, zingy flavor in your Pinot Grigio.
- A mouth-watering white like this is just calling for a handful of thinly-sliced prosciutto, some creamy cheese and a warm, crusty baguette.
- This Italian strawberries-and-cream dream is as fun to drink as it is gorgeous! Your Frizzante – lightly sparkling wine – is toppling over with tons of ripe berry fruits and elegant, tongue-tingling bubbles.
- Paolo harvested exquisite Pinot Nero grapes from the mountain-ringed Delle Venezie region, where the cool climate helps lock in bright and juicy fruit flavors. Perfect for zesty bubbly!
- This Frizzante’s just calling for freshly-baked focaccia or a scoop of gelato! Using a standard corkscrew opener, twist out the cork, pour, and sift away into Italian bliss...