- Your rich Portuguese red blend is lush, lively and vibrant, packed with refined red berry flavors and framed by an elegant, silky smoothness, with just a touch of soul-warming spice on the long, long finish.
- This robust red from Oscar and Claudia Quevedo comes straight from a historic family vineyard in the Douro Valley that Angels helped save. When their dad wanted to tear out the low-yielding 60-year-old vines, Angels stepped up and gave these sibling winemakers the funding to save the vineyard.
- So Claudia and Oscar crafted a hearty "field blend" that captures the true character of their beloved vineyard, using grapes loaded with deep, intense flavor thanks to the old vines. Now you can savor this lovingly crafted red that only exists thanks to you!
- Packed with powerfully plush dried fruit flavors of plum and fig, with a soft, velvety smoothness and a sweet touch of caramel, this precious Port is finally ready for its time to shine after 10 years of gentle aging.
- Tawny Port is the cask aged version of Port. After years of aging in special oak casks, the wine develops a subtle nutty character and the complexity and elegance of a true classic.
- Claudia and Oscar Quevedo hand-selected lots of aged Port from a small handful of oak casks in their cellar and masterfully blended them together with an expertise that only a 100-year family legacy of making the world’s great Ports can give you.
- This elegant dessert red is full of indulgent flavors - like jammy berries, red cherries, a touch of spice... and that lingering bit of caramel that Port does best.
- Claudia and Oscar let this red spend 18 months on oak before aging in bottle to capture all the rich, decadent flavor that makes this LBV (Late Bottled Vintage) Port a must-have for creamy cheeses or a slice of chocolate cake.
- Whenever that special moment comes around when you want an extra-special bottle on hand to treat yourself with... this 5 year lovingly-aged Port is it!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- This primo Portuguese red is flush with rich, ripe flavors of luscious raspberries, cherries and a dash of savory pepper gliding on a melt-in-your-mouth smoothness that leads into a powerful, luxuriously long-lasting finish.
- Your support helped Oscar and Claudia start with top-notch Touriga Franca for the lush, fruitier side of this powerhouse red blend and then couple it with the spicy boldness of world-class Tempranillo – all sourced from a single vineyard in the heart of the world-famous Douro Valley they call home.
- The Quevedo family owns the idyllic vineyard where these grapes grow, and they personally give the vines the utmost attention throughout the growing season to bring you this layered, complex red that showcases the best of what Portuguese wines have to offer. Get a bottle while they last and see for yourself!
- Smooth and elegant with rich, decadent flavors of peach and a splash of citrusy orange, each sip is backed by a soft nuttiness that gives this Port the perfect balance, with a touch of sweetness just like honey on the luxuriously long-lasting finish.
- The Quevedo family has been making some of the world’s finest Ports for over a century, and the grapes for your White Port came from vines planted by Oscar and Claudia’s grandfather and father back in the 1980's.
- You may never have heard of the grapes that went into this lush white Port – grapes like Gouveio, Malvasia Fina, Rabigato, Donzelinho and Viosinho, to name a few – but masterfully blended together by one of Portugal’s greatest winemaking families, this grape ensemble gives you a flavorful symphony you won’t soon forget.
- This classic Portuguese red's complex layers of dark cherries and raspberries flow together with dashes of soft, peppery spice and a dreamy smoothness that deliciously lingers on with every sip.
- When you funded Oscar and Claudia Quevedo to bring you a stunning Touriga Nacional (Portugal’s national grape), these winemaking siblings went and harvested some of the country's finest grapes – right from their family's own vineyard.
- “Touriga Nacional is an amazing grape when treated properly,” the Quevedos say. With your support, they’re able to give this luscious red extra love from the vine all the way to your bottle, loading every drop with its signature depth and lavish complexity.