WE'RE NOT SURE
- This powerhouse Petite Sirah is sheer decadence from the first sip to the last, overflowing with rich, mouth-filling dark fruit flavors and a refined layer of oaky spice.
- Richard put your funding to work in the best way, sourcing grapes from a fourth generation farming family in Clarksburg. This family knows better than anyone how to grow Petite Sirah to perfection and you gave Richard the all-access pass to their best fruit!
- This intense red helped Richard put Clarksburg on the map – a high point of his career – and the last vintage took home GOLD at the 2021 International Wine & Spirit Competition with a whopping 95 point score. Grab a bottle (or two!) of the new vintage and help Richard celebrate!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Richard’s celebrated Paso Cabernet is an Angel-funded classic, now in its 6th vintage and more refined than ever, with bold dark fruit flavors, a velvety, mouth-filling texture and a long, soul-warming finish.
- For his latest vintage of this classic Cab, Richard used your funding to harvest top-grade grapes from four carefully selected vineyards throughout Paso Robles, bringing you the highest level of Cabernet the region has to offer.
- This Cabernet is ready for sipping on arrival, Richard says, but with this much complexity and depth it’ll age gracefully for up to a decade. Put a few bottles away and see how the flavors evolve and develop over the years – if you’re able to wait, that is.
- Richard’s acclaimed Chenin flows with fruity flavors of crisp melon, citrusy key lime, tropical passionfruit and mango. This easy-going white wine is a summertime staple if there ever was one.
- Your funding gives Richard first pick from grapes grown by a fourth-generation farming family in Clarksburg, California – it’s the cool-climate cousin of Lodi, with the perfect conditions for growing high-end Chenin.
- “Chenin Blanc is so pure and light with delicious fruit flavors and aromas,” Richard says. “It’s great on a hot day by the pool and is terrific with a wide variety of foods.”
- This classically rich Napa Cabernet is overflowing with luxurious layers of dark fruits, from black cherry to blueberry, with a backbone of decadent toasty oak and barrel-aged spice.
- When your funding opened the door to high-end grapes grown right in the heart of Napa, Richard pulled out all the stops to craft you the kind of elegant, powerhouse Cabernet you deserve.
- After blending in just a touch of Cabernet Franc to give your Cab a juicy jolt of additional power, structure and depth, RIchard treated the wine to generous barrel aging in lavish French oak barrels for a signature silky sheen you won’t be able to get enough of.
- Ripe and juicy tropical fruit flavors make up this Chardonnay’s core, balanced by the vanilla, toasty oak and buttery layers and flavors of baked apple that come with 16 months of special aging on its lees and in French oak barrels.
- Richard harvested this Chardonnay from a single vineyard tended by a 3rd-generation grape-growing family in the Carneros area of southern Sonoma, a subregion famous for its high-end Chardonnay.
- Richard only released a little over 300 cases of this Chardonnay for Angels to try. Bring home a bottle or two while there are still a few to go around.
- Ripe dark fruit flavors like black cherry burst from this Pinot with each sip, layered over a soft, earthy background and a dash of spice from 18 months of barrel-aging in French oak.
- Richard harvested his grapes from a single Monterey vineyard, where the cool and breezy coastal climate is ideal for growing top-quality Pinot Noir.
- This bottling of Pinot Noir is a special-edition release from Richard’s own company Vinum Cellars. Supplies are limited, and as a one-time release, this may be the only vintage of this wine to ever appear on the site. This is one Pinot you don’t want to sleep on.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- This limited-release Petite Sirah is a masterclass in decadent dark fruit flavors, with complex layers of ripe plum, blueberry and a dash of peppery spice, all rounded off by a rich, lingering finish.
- Richard harvested his grapes from Clarksburg, a cool-climate hotspot for high-end Petite Sirah. Richard’s been making Petite Sirah from this vineyard for over 20 years and has narrowed down exactly which rows of vines produce the highest-quality fruit – which he turns into wine for you!
- This bottling of Petite Sirah is a special selection from Richard’s own company Vinum Cellars. Richard only has a little over 300 cases of this Petite Sirah to share with Angels – blink and you could miss it.