- Smooth, sumptuous and rich old-vine Pinot Noir, harvested from the breezy oceanside hills of Santa Barbara County.
- Rick let nature do its best work and made your elegant Central Coast red with minimal intervention – after harvest, he gathered up all of his grapes into oak barrels, and let every delicate fruit flavor build to a crescendo of smoky dark cherries. Mmmm.
- This is a rich, complex Pinot (and a gold medal winner!) – so silky, lush and round, it'll wrap you in warmth like a winter sweater. If you're hankering for perfect holiday wine, you've found it.
- The kind of dark and toasty red that belongs in a log cabin – full of cozy winter flavors like plums, cocoa and woodsy barrel-age.
- ...made by your Santa Barbara savant, Rick! "I was lucky to get top-quality coastal fruit from old vines – a very exclusive and limited crop," your winemaker says. That's what you get for funding the guy with 30+ years of coastal winemaking experience!
- Serve with juicy pork ribs, slathered in a spicy-sweet marinade. It might be the messiest meal ever... but worth it? 100%.
- This delectably bright blend is filled with fresh and fruity flavors, like sweet peach, pear, and citrus – starting off crisp, and finishing oh-so soft and creamy.
With 30+ years of Central Coast winemaking experience, Rick knows where to find the best fruit – thanks to your support, he was able to buy premium grapes from the oldest vineyard in Santa Barbara!
Just thinking about pairing this crisp white with pasta and clams or fresh-out-of-the-oven garlic bread is bound to cause one to drool. Pick up a bottle (or three) – and you’ve found a new mealtime white.