- Dark and dreamy Pinot Noir doused in fresh fruit flavors like the first bite of a full, ripe cherry. This red is sleek and smooth with an oaky backbone that lets the fruit shine through on a long, luxurious finish.
- Rod aged this Pinot in small French oak barrels straight from a special connection in Burgundy, to help show off the fullest, most refined character of these glorious grapes.
- With your help, Rod sourced this red from Martinborough, the birthplace of New Zealand Pinot Noir and home to some of the north island’s very best Pinot vineyards.
- Rod up and quit his day job at one of the best wineries in New Zealand to work for you. Why? To make you wines like this Pinot Noir.
- Martinborough is Pinot Noir paradise... perched on the bottom tip of New Zealand's North Island. The long warm days give the grapes flavor, and blustery sea breezes (nature's air conditioning) keep everything cool and fresh.
- Rod gave up a steady job to work for you and make sensational wines like this that he didn't always have the freedom to make before – please try this and tell him it was all worthwhile!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Vibrant, luscious and oh-so-smooth – this impeccable New Zealand Sauv Blanc hits all the right notes! Rod struck the perfect balance between fruity intensity and bright, fresh crispness to bring you a mouthwatering masterpiece.
- You gave Rod special access to some of New Zealand's most sought-after Sauv Blanc, growing 185 meters above sea level in the coveted Hawke’s Bay region. So he turned around and made you a stunning summery white that’s simply unforgettable.
- This Sauvignon Blanc was made for pairing with fresh pan-fried scallops drizzled in butter, best shared with one or two of your favorite people.