This deep purple powerhouse of a red is just dripping with dark, brambly fruit flavors, like taking a bite of rich, warm blueberry pie with a tiny bite of dark chocolate on the side. Mmmmm!
Sharon knows the vineyards up and down California’s Central Coast like the back of her hand. So when Angels give her the keys to the top vines from Paso Robles up to Monterey, she delivers show-stopping reds like this for a steal – and makes it look easy!
Your Central Coast Queen carefully blended together individual batches of stellar Petite Sirah before aging half the finished wine in French Oak for a fine, smooth texture and irresistible finish.
- A bright and lively mix of Verdelho, Pinot Grigio, Semillon and Grenache Blanc - with a finishing kiss of Chardonnay that ties it all up in a lush bow.
- With your funding, Sharon traveled across several Central Coast regions to find just the right grapes for this blend. "Paso produces bright flavors like pineapple and ginger," she says, "Monterey carries the citrus," and "Livermore Valley brings in ripe flavors like yellow peach and mango."
- Chill a bottle for Sunday brunch and serve alongside lox and bagels slathered in fresh cream. It's the purr-fect combo.
- Looking for a sumptuous, fruity red swimming in juicy, mouthwatering berry flavors? Sharon’s Cattoo Pinot is just the thing!
- Using her choice of fruit picked at peak ripeness from Monterey and Paso Robles, Sharon crafted a luscious Pinot Noir with deep complexity and serious deliciousness – and with your support, she can bring it to Angels for a song!
- This silky red is exquisite all on its own, but it also loves company! Simply pair it up with practically every kind of dish from seafood to pizza and you're golden!
- Sharon's 'Feral' red is rowdy, fresh and flush with juicy flavors of blackberry and plum, plus just the right touch of tingly spice and a silky, long-lasting finish.
- Thanks to your funding, Sharon could source a medley of perfectly ripened fruit from vineyards sprinkled throughout the Golden State – with Petite Verdot, Petite Sirah, Syrah, Zin and Cabernet Sauvignon coming together in lush, mouthwatering harmony.
- This is a perfect dress-up-or-down red that will pair well with just about anything on the BBQ. Whether its savory ribs, juicy burgers, sizzling steak, pizza, pulled pork, chili verde, Tex-Mex, pasta with red sauces – you name it, it won’t disappoint.
- Sharon’s Cattoo Rosé brings you a whole bounty of lush, lip-smacking fruit flavors, from citrusy orange peel, to juicy, refreshing watermelon and strawberry, that all glide smoothly together into a long, lavish finish.
- With your support, Sharon took top-grade Grenache from around the Central Coast and crafted you a tastebud-tempting Rosé, all in honor of breast cancer awareness – she even donated her entire fee for making this wine to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
- The only thing that would warm Sharon’s heart more than knowing Angels enjoy this Rosé would be knowing it inspired them to join in the fight against breast cancer with their own donations. “Breast cancer continues to affect both women and men around the world,” Sharon says, “and by drinking pink, I hope that we can one day help find a cure.”
- This mighty Malbec is luxuriously lush with refined, dark berry flavors of raspberry, plum and dark cherry that glide into a seriously smooth, sultry finish that lasts and lasts.
- With your funding in her pocket, Sharon sourced primo fruit at the ideal ripeness from Paso Robles vineyards, then blended in just a touch of elegant Merlot and Petite Verdot before aging it for 9 months in French oak barrels for the perfect balance of refined flavor.
- Pour a hefty glass and save room for extra-spicy buffalo burger, loaded up with crumbly blue cheese. Now it's a full-on flavor party!
- Ripe, refined and rich with elegant fruity finesse, Sharon’s California Cab is one layer of decadent dark berry flavor after another, all rounded off with a velvety smoothness that lasts oh-so luxuriously long.
- With Angel’s backing her each step of the way, Sharon was able to source pristine Cabernet from a handful of top-notch vineyards in Lodi and her beloved Paso Robles, then aged the wine for several months in French Oak barrels to bring you an easy-drinking red for any night of the week.
- Chase this juicy Cab with a juicy cheeseburger – it's the perfect combo of saucy and rich flavors, toasted oak aromas and a punch of ripe fruit!
- This rich red absolutely purrs with full fruit flavors to make your whiskers twitch. Like a bite of warm berry pie fresh out of the oven, this smooth red gushes with black cherry, deep dark plum and even a little lavender and brown sugar on a big, toasty finish.
- Sharon carefully concocted this Central Coast stunner with fruit harvested from select Monterey vineyards that was picked at the ideal ripeness, blended to perfection and aged for 9 months in fancy new French Oak barrels.
- It’s Sharon’s first-ever Pinot Noir from the cool hills of Monterey – and Angel funding helps her to bring you this impossibly elegant red for a song. This Pinot’s the cat’s meow, all thanks to you!