WE'RE NOT SURE
Complex, fresh and fruity with a touch of toasty oak coursing through it, Stephen’s easy-drinking red is a rich ride that ends softly with a long, full finish.
Stephen chose the best grapes from certified sustainable vineyards for this red, and a little oak aging makes their flavors shine even brighter.
Pair it up with a hearty stew and a few cheeses, OR try aging this red for 2-3 years to bring out the full depth of flavors… if you can wait!
- Stephen's top-rated red is back – and it's full of big, juicy flavors like ripe raspberries, blackberries and a nice long finish.
- Gathering seven Calaveras County varietals, Stephen used small-production winemaking techniques and barrel aging to bring you your oh-so-easy-drinking red.
- Your red blend is one of Stephen's favorites to sip with cozy, hearty dishes as the leaves start to fall. "I'm thinking beans, sausages and a rich sauce would make a perfect pairing."
WE'RE NOT SURE
- An irresistibly refreshing Pinot Grigio loaded with bright, ripe fruit and delicate floral aromas.
- Thanks to Angels, Stephen can make your popular sipper from scratch, using fruit from his estate. He night-harvested the grapes to keep every ounce of juicy flavor possible!
- Drop a couple bottles of this in the ice bucket, then throw some lemon and thyme marinated chicken on the grill. Everything else will take care of itself.
- Velvety smooth and chock-full of thick dark cherry flavors, Stephen’s Merlot is a wildly captivating red – and at just $10 a pop, it won’t hang around for long...
- Thanks to a picture-perfect 2019 growing season, Stephen had the luxury of leaving his Merlot grapes on the vines just a little longer than normal, letting them develop BIG concentrated flavors and a little extra oomph, just for you.
- This is the kind of meaty red wine you want to guzzle while tucking into homemade pizzas. Whether you’re going with spicy Italian sausage, or salt-laced anchovies, it’s gotta be a slice in one hand, Stephen’s Merlot in the other.
- The ultimate lazy Sunday Zin! Stephen's comforting, juicy red will make you feel like kickin' back, no matter where you are.
- With your support, this 3-time Winemaker of the Year could make a champion red – by aging batches of grapes in specialty small oak barrels and tanks, blending each lot carefully to bring you the BEST flavors possible.
- Your Angel-funded winemaker has a great pairing suggestion, too: "Lately I've been grilling grass feed beef over an oak fire. I've taken to putting a whole corn cob right on the grill too. As the corn cooks its kernels release a little sugar that makes the most amazing caramel flavors. Delicious!"
- Stephen’s sultry, brooding Lodi Zin is packed with refined dark berry flavors and traces of light, soft spice. A lavishly long, lingering finish is the cherry on top.
- Sourced with the help of Angel support, your Zin grew on "head trained" vines that help the fruit ripen with just the right amount of complexity for a wine perfectly layered with fruity finesse.
- After a few months of oak aging for a little extra oomph of elegance, Stephen’s Zin is finally ready for you to enjoy. For a Zin this decadent, Stephen says, “Angels pricing cannot be beat. I'd call that a winner!”
- Lush, tastebud-tempting flavors of dark fruit dance alongside a soft, elegant smoothness on into a luxuriously long-lasting finish in Stephen's robust red blend of Lodi's very best.
- With Angel support, Stephen sourced pristine Merlot, Zinfandel, Shiraz, Petite Verdot and a tiny bit of Teroldego from sustainably farmed vineyards in Lodi, masterfully blending this red to sultry, smooth perfection.
- Stephen’s go-to pairing for this lively red is pasta swirled in a hearty red sauce. For best results, he says, share your bottle with a friend.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Stephen’s irresistibly fresh and fruity Symphony is music to sweet wine lovers’ ears. It’s dripping in juicy, refreshing floral flavors and practically singing with a lush, lip-smacking sweetness.
- Stephen made this wine using special Symphony grapes, a relatively new white varietal sourced from his own Lodi vineyards, where the growing conditions are ideal for bringing out this grape’s vibrant flavors and aromas.
- Start by serving this sweet sipper niceand chilled to get a full range of crisp tropical flavors, then let it warm a bit in the glass to develop tastes of sweet-smelling citrus. Yum!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- With such elegant, bold and mind-blowing dark berry flavors – not to mention an exquisite velvety smoothness – it’s easy to see why this is one of the most popular Angel-funded Cabs of all time.
- Your funding helped this 3-time Winemaker of the Year pull out all the stops yet again for the 7th vintage of this classic Cab with an impeccable blending of Lodi Cab with first-class fruit from Stephen’s own Calaveras estate.
- Stephen even aged this luscious red in French and American oak barrels for an extra splash of richness and complexity. One sip and you’ll know why Angels have rated every single vintage over 90%.