- Stephen calls this Chenin "pure and racy," and we'd have to agree! It's a perfect step up from Pinot Grigio for folks looking for a bit of extra aroma, body and spice.
- A multiple-award winning wine in South Africa, we're stoked to add this to Stephen's Naked range and we're confident you won't find a Chenin of this quality for less anywhere else.
- This Angel-favorite white is seriously delectable on its own, but if you're looking for a snack... you can't go wrong with a plate of Camembert cheese!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Stephen’s jammy red is a non-stop crowd-pleaser brimming with succulent fruit. With ripe plums, rich berries and a silky, soft finish, there’s no wonder this Cab is such an all-out Angel favorite.
- This is one of your most cherished Cabernets of all time. Over 50,000 Angels have tasted Stephen's easy-drinking, decadent red - you can bet it sells out quick!
- Sip away on this juicy, flamboyant red while slathering homemade chimichurri over a sizzling, char-grilled strip steak – be sure to save some fries for mopping up those rich, delicious juices too.
WE'RE NOT SURE
Only Stephen could dream up this jaw-dropping red! From the rich, dark fruit notes to the cozy, silky finish, your reserve Shiraz Viognier is a showstopper.
The unique combination of decadent Shiraz and splash of light, peachy Viognier makes for a complex red that’s flowing with luscious layers – rounding out with a soft, silky finish.
From the supple fruit flavors to the slightly-spicy finish, your red makes for a perfect pairing with a nice, peppery steak.
- Think of Lionel Richie, circa mid-eighties, all decked out in his best plum-crushed velvet suit. Add a bit of Barry White on top, and you BEGIN to get close to how smooth and enticing this red is.
- Your first sensation is one of deep rich blueberry that gives way to a mixture of plum, edged with a smoky streak of oak - all of which lasts ages with each mouthful. You'll be almost too in love with this wine.
- Open the bottle, show a frying pan a steak, briefly, then combine. Say this in your very best Barry White voice: Oooooh yeaaaaaah.